-five-

if you haven't noticed still, chapters are not day by day, sometimes there's 3-4 days, weeks between the two chapters.

Manuelle's P.O.V.

'Nina, where are you?I've been waiting for 15 minutes.' I say as I was walking to the Dolans' house, talking to Nina.

'Listen, I had to babysit my cousin, you go and I'll come in 20.' she says so fast, she was probably hurrying.

'What!You know I'm going there just because of you, I don't want any more friends!' I lightly shout, wincing from the cold wind hitting my uncovered hands.

'20 minutes won't hurt you! And don't be so cold, Gray is great and I'm sure Ethan is too. It doesn't hurt to be their friend.' she says softly and carefully.

'Maybe it doesn't hurt now, but it will. Okay I'll go there. But don't be late or i'll rip y'alls throats out.' I joke as I was getting closer to their house.

'Thank you Mannie. You know I love you so much' she said. Nina was the type of person who would make sure that even walls are loved, she would say 'i love you' very often, scared that they will forget it. 

'I love you too.' I say hanging up. I wasn't like that, I didn't like to show my emotions so I don't get hurt, but I mean it when I say it. Only my mom or sometimes even Nina could hear 'I love you' coming out of my mouth.

I saw the Dolans' house and literally ran to it. I was freezing. The door opened, revealing a smiling Grayson.

'Hey Manuelle, welcome' he says, moving to the side so I can come in.

'Where's Nina?' he asks, you could see he was a bit disappointed even behind that smile.

'She will be there in 10 minutes or so, she had to babysit her cousin.' I explain, giving him my jacket.

'Oh okay, I'll wait for her. Ethan is in his room, do you want me to take you there?' he asks politely. He was just like Nina, smiling and nice on the first sight, but after a while you could see they weren't all happy.

'Yes please take me there, only time I was here we were in your room.' I accept his offer.

'Okay, follow me' he says and I do so.

'Does he know I'm coming?' I ask, going up the stairs.

'I think so, I told him but he might forgot' he says and points to the doors that had a black letter 'E' on. How girly. Maybe his sister did that.

I thank Grayson nicely and enter the room. Basic teenage boy room with not so many colours.

He was sitting on his bed, looking at some notebook.

'Hey Ethass' I say as I scare him. He quickly closes the notebook, putting it under his bed.

'Hey Mannie' he says smiling.

We got closer since Gray and Nina started dating. Their liking each other suddenly became bigger so they even hung out at school, causing Ethan and I to third wheel.

He moves a bit so I can sit next to him. I do so and grab his laptop.

'What are we gonna watch?' I ask.

'We could watch Riverdale.' he says smiling again. That slick motherfućker. He knew it was my favourite show.

'I thought you don't watch that'

'I don't but you can explain me who's who, I can listen and watch' he says.

'Okay then.' I agree with him. I mean watching Cole Sprouse and KJ Apa again? Hell yeah.

I open his laptop to see it has a password.

'What's your password?' I ask him as he was checking his phone.

'I'll tell you if...' he stops.

'If...' I continue.

'You accept the fact that I am your friend' he smirks.

'What's the big deal about being my friend?' I ask him, lightly annoyed.

'Exactly. What's the big deal?' he laughs.

'Okay fine. Ethass Dolphin is my friend.' I say giving up.

'Yaay' he whisper-shouts. He types in the password so I can see it.

I hear a knock on his bedroom doors and then I see Nina peeking.

'Yo just wanted to tell you I'm here, how ya doin kids' she says.

'Nina, you're the youngest' I say and Ethan laughs. She shakes her head.

'Okay, okay. Sorry grandma, I'll leave you two alone now' she fake smiles at me jokingly and leaves.

Ethan plays the last episode of Riverdale and while it's playing I start explaining things after I got too lazy.

'I'm so sorry I'm too tired and lazy to continue, can we please just watch it?' I admit.

'Of course, no worries' he says.

After another 10 minutes I feel my eyelids closing.

I start unconsciously putting my head on Ethan's shoulder, but too tired to pull my head back.

'Sweet dreams' I hear my friend saying.

*********************************

Written: 17th March 2017

Published: 10th April 2017

Words: 783