-six-

Manuelle's P.O.V.

I wake up about 30 minutes later, seeing a person cuddled up to me.

I jump thinking it was Ethan, but then I hear Nina's groaning.

'What the hell Mannie' she says with her raspy voice.

'Sorry I didn't realize who you were.' I say. I see Grayson coming up to Nina, I never even realized the twins were in the same room, sitting on the floor and playing some video games.

'Are you feeling better?' Grayson says, lifting her up.

'We bring chicks and they fall sleep, what a shame' Ethan says jokingly.

'Shut up Ethan' I laugh. 'Nina, what's up with you?'

'My head hurts because I'm tired, but my throat is getting sore too so it might just be a cold' she says, as Grayson leans in to kiss her.

'No no, I'm sick I might get it on you don't kiss me.' she says moving a bit. Grayson rolls his eyes.

'I don't care if I get cold.' 

'I do.' she says back. Before Grayson would even try to fight against Nina's decision again, Ethan speaks up.

'Guys come here, let's do something' he says, finally finishing with video games.

I sit up and sit next to him, Gray and Nina following me.

'Actually, why don't we just talk?' Ethan says and I agree.

We asked each other questions and I found out that they play football in our school. How the hell I never realized that.

'What languages do you speak?' Ethan asks.

'I speak english and french, and spanish too, but not that good.' I say.

'Wait how do you know french?' Grayson asks me.

'My first language is french and my mom is french.'

'That's so awesome. Could you tell us something in french?' Gray asks a bit excited.

'Well, uhm... crève' I say and Nina laughs.

'That sound so fancy' Grayson says amazed.

Nina tells him what does it mean so all of us laugh, except Ethan. He was smiling and staring at me. I try to ignore him, trying my best to not look awkward.

'What about you Nina?' Ethan snaps out of his thoughts.

'I speak serbian, my name explains it.' she says.

'Wait so you're serbian?' Ethan asks surprised.

'My mom is half serbian so I know the language, but my father speaks english, that's why I don't have any accents.' Nina explains.

That was so boring to me, I knew everything about her and every time people wouldn't believe she was serbian, well not entirely but still.

'Okayyyyyy, sooo Ethan what's your favorite subject?' I ask Ethan.

'Art.' he says immediately.

'Really?' I ask. Maybe that's why he has that artbook. I have one too.

'Yes. I like to draw. Oh and history too' he smiles and smirks at the last part, it's the class we have together.

Suddenly, Nina's phone starts to ring. She looks at the screen.

'Manuelle we're screwed, hurry up let's go!' she hurries, holding her head that was still hurting.

We rushed down the stairs with Ethan and Grayson following us.

'A goodbye kiss?' Grayson shouts to Nina.

'I think the fućk not' Nina shouts back.

'Bye!' We shout and exit their house.

Nina takes my hand and looks me in the eyes, still rushing.

'Oh God he was staring at you so much.'

**************************

Written: 18th March 2017

Published: 17th April 2017

Words: 519