- fifteen -

if you can't imagine Manuelle, you can imagine her as a shorter and younger version of kelsey calemine:)

Manuelle's P.O.V.

We enter Ethan's house and I almost pass out, I couldn't breathe of laughter. I'm pretty sure they put something in our milkshakes. 

Whatever that is or isn't, I know this was me. He made me laugh the way no one could. I was amazed by that, Ethan should consider it a superpower.

When I finally breathe in, I feel how warm I am. Outside was soooo cold. Looks like another one of the Ethan's superpowers.

'Listen, I'm going to check if there's any paint left because I'm pretty sure I used everything the previous day. I'm also going to make my room a little less messy, and while I'm doing that go say hi to Nina and Grayson.' Ethan says, still widely smiling. Oh God I realize how much I needed this.

'Okay Ethan.' I say and smile at him.

He goes to his room and I sit in the kitchen, looking around for a little, then I decide to tell Nina and Gray that I'm here.

I find my way to Grayson's room with an idea of scaring them, so I slowly walk up to the room and with hearing the sound I hadn't heard for almost a year, I shiver. I hear Nina's cries.

The doors are lightly open so I can see them. Nina's head is in Grayson's chest and he's hugging her and patting her back with his eyes closed.

'I hate myself. I wish he would talk to me about it. I feel so guilty and alone.'

'He won't be drunk next time, he promised you Nina. He's your brother.  Also you're not alone, you have me, and Manuelle, and-'

'He was drunk the whole week, and I couldn't tell mom or anyone. He won't listen to me either Gray. And the question is, do I really have Mannie?'

What? I gasp as quiet as I could when I hear this and my eyes were already teary. I get closer to the doors as quiet as I could.

'Nina, of course you do.'

'Gray, I never knew she felt so alone. She felt like she has no one. I wasn't good enough. I'm glad she found Ethan, that she doesn't feel alone anymore, but we've seen each other last time by ourselves only two weeks ago. I'm afraid that I'll lose her.

'You won't baby. Don't be scared. Just talk to her.' 

'We can't talk, we always disagree so much. And I'm so sorry for crying Gray I really am I'm just so weak sometimes'

'You're so not weak Nina you know tha-'

'Mannie? Why don't you come inside?' Ethan says and I quickly brush off my tears.

'I wanted to scare them, but let's just enter'

I open the doors and see Nina and Grayson trying to laugh in a little bit different position than earlier. Seems like they heard us.

'Nina did you cry?' Ethan asks her.

'Oh n-no, I'm just a little sick so my eyes are swollen and teary.' Nina responds and I just shake my head.

'We were about to uh, watch a movie. Wanna watch with us?' Grayson says.

'Yeah, sure' Ethan says and then turns to me: 'I'm out of art supplies as I thought, but I'll go shopping soon so we can do some drawings again.'

'Okay then, let's watch a movie with them then.' I say, hoping I won't cry in front of them.

I sit so I was between Ethan and Nina, and next to Nina there was Grayson. He takes her hand and smiles, reassuring her everything will be okay.

That's why I felt so empty. I needed them both. If I had 1 out of 2, I would still be a loner. Oh how sorry I am Nina. It looks like I'm responsible for being a loner. 

----------------------

I am SO SORRY for not updating, I'll try to update more often. We're almost at 1k reads, thank you sooo muchhhhhh <3<3<3 Also, what do you think about this fanfic?

Don't forget to vote:))

-Mina♥