- seventeen -

Ethan's P.O.V.

'Ethan?' I hear Mannie shouting, meaning she's already here. I grab my polaroid and run over to find my girl.

'Hey, I'm coming!' I shout and she appears in front of me. I can't help smiling when my eyes meet hers.

'You know, I will just knock next time, I always feel scared when no one is in the living room' she laughs.

'No, don't, I love it like this and I'm sooo sorry I'm gonna wait for you from now on' I say and laugh as well.

I feel a little bit excited since I'll be spending my time with her, she really affects me in a special way. I waste no time to take her hand.

'Well, follow me' I say, realizing she listened to me and wore dark blue.

'Your wish is my command' she laughs, staring at me.

I'm gonna miss her so much.

Manuelle's P.O.V.

He lead me into the room that looked like a workout room, I've never entered it before. Oh, and everything was blue, dark blue, I was very confused. It had a meaning I couldn't get to.

'Why dark blue?' I finally speak up.

'It's my favourite colour.' he smiles.

'Wasn't black your favourite?'

'Since I found that stone that is currently hanging around your neck, dark blue became my favourite.' he smiles even wider and my cheeks turn red.

'Ethan,uh, honestly, you-um, you're so adorable.' I admit sounding unsure, but it was actually only the way he affected me.

I hug him so tight, I felt the huge need to do it. I felt weird tonight.

I felt like I need to hug him forever.

He hugs me back even stronger, and after a minute he lifts my face up and gives me a peck on the lips. I felt really small at the moment. I reached for his lips one more time and he quickly moved his face.

'You tease! Alright then, I won't kiss you tonight.'

'But Mannieeeeee! Okay sorry!' he said leaning in, but this time I moved.

'Maybe, maybe later. Let's take those pics now.' I say and I take the polaroid camera out of his hands.

He takes a pilates ball and poses. God why isn't he a model already. I admire him while i was taking pics of him. What a gorgeous human being. I feel so good being near him.

'Can you come closer now?' he says and I do so. I take one pic of his face and let the polaroid does its magic.

'Andd while we're waiting...' Ethan says as he grabs me, puts me on the floor next to him and himself on top of me, and before I was aware he kisses my lips slowly and smoothly. 

That smooth motherfu-

'I got that kiss anyway' he laughs and smirks.

'You'll get another one later then' I smile and wink at him. He smiles and giggles at how silly I was.

'You're honestly so beautiful' Ethan says and winks back, I just giggle but my heart does the freaking dance. It's wilding.

'Okay, let me take a photo of some of the polaroids you just took. I might even gram them' he adds and I pass him the polaroids.

I watch him picking the polaroids and he takes a picture of four of them, and then posting it on instagram.

'There. Done.' he smiles.

'So about that kiss

'So about that kiss...' I say as I get up, 'you'll catch it when you catch ME!' I say as I start running around. He gets up and tries to catch me and he doesn't fail. I shouldn't have even tried this, I knew he's too fast for me.

He turns me around and I kiss him as I promise. I feel his hand going up the back of my neck to my face, stopping the kiss and cupping my face. While I'm still dizzy of kissing, he just stares me. This feeling. It's amazing. It's all because of him. Every touch feels like magic.

'You know Ethan, I think you already know this, and I don't know if it means something to you if I say it, but I want to say it' I say as he moves his hands off of my face so I can speak more easily.

'I really, really like you Ethan' I admit, not caring about the small amount of fear I still had. It felt like I have nothing to lose. 

He was worth crossing the line. He is worth it. He's worth everything.

He smiles and cups my face again, his beautiful hazel eyes shining while looking at my eyes.

'I really, really like you too and this really means a lot to me.'