- eighteen -

(how nina looks - the closest i could find)

Today, 11.46am

Bbyg Nina: hey mannie when should i come over

Me: can you be there in 15 if not asap

Bbyg Nina: okay and my mama told me we can do a sleepover if u want

Me: yess sure

Bbyg Nina: see ya soon

Me: baiii

  ✓ Delivered, 11.49am 

Today, 02.22am (Ethan)

Me: hey E sorry for not texting you

Me:Nina was here whole day and she still is

Me: we had some problems but we talked it out

Me: she's asleep now

Me:it's all good rn though I just hate I was one of the reasons she felt like that

Me: can you say thanks to Gray also

Me: and why didn't u text me today i mean after your 11.11 text

Me: btw that was so sweet and wth are you SLEEPING i can't believe you

Me: omg you'll make me come to your house again

  ✓ Delivered, 02.26am

I exit the iMessage and again, I enter every social media possible to see if he was active. I see that he liked two pics of James Lebron 3 hours ago but that's it, he's probably sleeping. I did feel a little bit worried though, of course I did. Something wasn't right, I could feel it. This doesn't seem like him.

After I leave my phone and close my eyes to calm myself and I decide to sleep, I feel Nina turning around to face me.

'Mannie, are you sleeping?' she whispers

'No, why?' I whisper back opening my eyes.

'I can't sleep because I'm worried.' oh God, Nina too?

'Why?'

'Gray didn't text me whole day. Did Ethan tell you something?' oh no, no, no. I feel my heart starting to beat fast. I can't stand that there's a possibility that something happened.

'No actually, he hadn't texted me either. I don't know what's up with them.' I say, trying to sound as calm as I could.

I try calling Ethan a few times and Nina does the same with Grayson, but none of them were picking up.

'Nina, what are we going to do?' I say shivering a little, I was soo scared. I. cant. lose. him.

'I don't know Mannie, let's not overreact now, maybe they're just having some time for themselves or something'

'But Nina I'm so scared' I speak before I even thought of it. It's nice having someone with who you don't need to hide your feelings.

'Manuelle, everything is going to be okay, come on. Let's wait until tomorrow.' Nina says and takes my hand.

She hugs me as I lay down. My head was on her chest so I could feel her heart beating really fast, meaning she's worried and scared as well.

She loves him. Of course her heart or mind can't be calm. I know, because I feel the same. I feel the loving.

We fall asleep in each other's embraces, thinking about those crazy kids that stole our hearts.

'Where are you, Ethan?'

----------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for updating so slow but highschool has been dead hard just like grayson's di- 

i mean i hope i'll have good grades in math and shit like that like man i just wish i could write for a whole day in school

-xoxo mina