Prologue

Keira

I've always known that I would never get to have the life of a normal teenager and when I'm finally presented the chance I realized normal is a relative term.

Running down the castle halls I feel the tears running down my face,I stop to catch my breathe behind a piller. How could they I trusted them so much and they betrayed me duty over family became literal. Growing up as the daughter of the High royal family wasn't fun I was expected to marry well and have children to continue the royal bloodline.

I had become an important figure before I was born and as a way to protect me my parents insisted that I wear a mask to conceal my identity. Luckily for me it was the same way for my friends the members of my courst and future queens of the main planets in our solar system.

Here I am at sixteen in a ballgown crying behind a piller cause my parents just announced my betrothal to the prince of the Nova Galaxy.

I never meet him,not much was known of him it was just recorded that he had a horrible temper.

Soon my friends find me and hug me while trying to comfort me while I cry soon I calm down and make my way to my parents office walking inside I pull off my mask and glare at them “You broke my trust and went behind my back” hearing this they got up to apologise but I raise my hand in defiance “I want to go to school with the girls without anyone knowing who I am you guys owe me that much for lying to me and letting your advisors choose how my life should go”

Walking out the room I let out a deep breathe and continue straight ahead without turning back leaving both my parents in shock.