Katrina gets pissed

Kelisa's pov

I am woken up at 3 am in the morning to someone pounding on my door I growl then open my door"WHAT"I shout only to see a very worried Kristee and angry Keira they push me into my room then slam the door"Erica is coming"I freeze then start laughing "you two are funny if she comes she will know who we are our parents would not allow that"They look at the floor then say "She is claiming that she is pregnant with Jace's baby"I stop laughing"bitch say what"They open the door and for the first time I see Katrina looking like she is ready to kill every last person in the building.

Katrina's pov

After I hear what the girls are discussing they open the door they all look at me shocked I force a smile and say"I am going back to bed"I walk in my room and slap Jace awake he catches my hand "what the hell babe why you slapping me?"I glare at him then ask"Did you and Erica have sex?"He stares at me then laughs before asking"Are you drunk?"when he realizes I was not drunk or laughing he answers"No I never did why would I?"I pass him the newspaper he stares at it before grabbing his phone and calling a number then I realise he is calling his parents"Hello Mom I need you to put me on speaker"I heard several noises then he says in a cold voice"That girl is a lying slut I never slept with her"I zone out on the conversation the next thing I hear is Jace talking to several newspaper editors after he hangs up I smile "Everything good now?"he nods I smirk and say"I am going back to bed I want some sleep so I can beat up Erica later"I jump on the bed and close my eyes lulled to sleep by my thoughts of Erica dying a painful death"

Jace's pov

I call up a friend of the family when Katrina goes to sleep"Hi Crystal I need you to get rid of the Erica girl and after your done there will be a private jet waiting to take you to Hawaii Good night little sis"I hang up she really is not my sister but my brothers girlfriend and a very skilled assassin known for her kills.I look at Katrina and sneak out the room to look for Keira when I find her I gag she and Eric were having a heated make out session on the kitchen counter."Ehhm Keira "they pull away"I would like me and Katrina's room to be in the cottage so we can be alone"she nods.While Katrina sleeps we slip out all our luggage and place them in the cottage room I look around and nod the room is perfect.

I slowly and carefully lift up Katrina and walk in the cottage resting her on the bed and locking the doors "I am a lucky guy"I mutter as she turns over in her sleep

Kyra's pov

I wake up at 9 am and walk down to the cottage hoping for some peace and quiet only to see Katrina and Jace having a full on makeout session "Nevermind"I mutter I turn around to be greeted with the scent of too much perfume and a slap to my face I bite my tongue"hello Erica"after that I punch her in the face ten times.