The last straw

Keira's pov

We walk into the cafeteria laughing that is when Erica walked up to us and slapped Katherina, the cafeteria goes silent I grab Katherina and whisper"If you're going to fight win and make us proud" She grins then says"when have I ever lost a fight" I smile and let her go "So Erica want me to call your plastic surgeon cause when Kat is done with you ,you're are going to need a face transplant"she laughs you should remember who won last time I think but Erica had another plan she threw a punch at Katherina who obviously caught it I watch as the two girls fight that is when her friend passed her a gun I want to see you dodge that this may get out of hand and really fast.

Katherina's pov

I watch the gun with an emotionless face I see Jace stand up but Keira pulls him down she knows what I am going to do.I focus on Erica then I kick the gun out of her hand Keira catches it with a plastic bag" Evidence" is written on it I smirk time to stop playing nice I take off my jewellery and give it to Kyra I take a glance at Erica's groupies then I punch Erica she falls on the floor but instead of helping her I sit on her and punch her some more I get off her then pick her up by her hair before kneeing her in the stomach  she collapses on the ground but I am not done.I look at Keira and Kelisa they nod Kristee gives me a thumbs up and then I grab her arm everyone hears a sickening crack followed by a piercing scream  I smirk at my masterpiece then say"Anyone else"I look at her groupies who run away then I  walk back to my seat and continue eating.

Timeskip brought to you by Hermione and Draco

Kristee's pov

We are now sitting in our common room when the principal walks in Keira puts down her book looking very annoyed, Kelisa follows by taking out her headphones if looks could kill me and Kyra stop playing monopoly and Katherina stops writing her newest story and the boys stop watching their game.That is when Keira and Eric stand up "Hello Principal.James is there a problem" he nods Erica steps in with her parents we start laughing, then Keira's voice fills the room"Your daughter attacked her then held a gun to my friend in that case that was self-defence her is the gun you can take it to the forensic lab in the school for analysis also the cameras will be enough evidence" she says while passing the gun still encased in the bag to them"Have a good day goodbye"Erica's mom says then leaves.We all go back to what we were doing forgetting about Erica.

Kyra's pov

I stand up and walk to my room I am so tired and my head hurts I reach the hallway before everything goes black.

Kelisa's pov 

I was walking to my room when I see Kyra, I run over to her and kneel down "KEIRA HELP!"Keira runs in she starts to check Kyra's pulse and then takes her temperature "Go call an ambulance and tell Kristee to pack a bag with clothes for Kyra"I run into the common room and call the ambulance after I finish I see Kristee bring in the bag and Keira with and unconscious Kyra who is coughing up blood.I quickly pass Katherine the phone and sit down Kat then gives Keira a damp towelette which she places on Kyra"What happened to her?" We all look at her with concern then the medics burst in while they take her we pull on our shoes"We are going with Kyra call her parents" we tell the guys but Carlos insists on coming with us so we leave running to the hospital.