HE HAS MY PHONE!!

Kelisa's pov

We sit in the living room drinking coffee when Katrina runs in the room looking confused "WHERE THE FLAPJACK IS MY PHONE?" we snicker and continue to drink our hot coffee that is when Eric answers "I think Jace mixed up yours with his"she stops and then starts to shake back and forth "I am dead" we look at Keira who was snuggled in Eric's lap her head in his neck and his arms around her waist.She slowly raises her head "Calm down Katrina I emptied all your accounts" we look at Kat then Keira our faces covered with expressions of confusion "She had the pics of our old crew" we all nod and then realised why she was panicking but we calmed down. 

I grab a donut and stuffed it in my mouth I observed since Kyra's death Eric and Keira became closer, I suspect he knows how she died so when I finished my donut and took a long sip of my drink then I asked "Eric you know how she died don't you" the room goes silent Keira becomes tense then she and Katrina start to laugh "That crazy girl only saw us as projects to use and killed herself using a poison" after he finishes the two stop laughing and go back to what they were doing, so instead of eating like a planned I decided to do something about her room.

Katrina's pov

I am looking through Jace's phone the more I go through the more relieved I felt I start to eat with Keira and I smiled at them when we finished Kelisa walked into the living room and grabbed us.

We are all gathered in front of Kyra's correction the traitor's old room that is when she opened the door we all gaped at the room in shock "H-h-h-how did you do this" Kristee asked as Kelisa laughs at her face while me and Keira and nod at her impressed  "You turned a room into a spa cool".

It is a magnificent makeover on the left side of the room was a huge hot tub and around the room were tubs in the middle of the room there was a huge pool.I laughed and held the chair and picked up Jace's phone that is when I saw it I bit my lip in anger on his phone the caller I.D said "Surfiya" I answered the phone to hear "Hey babe u ready to take me back" I cleared my throat "This is his FIANCE Princess Katrina who the heck are you" the girl hanged up while I fumed so Keira grabbed my hand "Lets go to the sauna"