We arrive

Keira

I wake up one hour before sunrise and start to get ready to attend our campus I remember mom said that I must wear something casual but not slutty which is easy I have no slutty clothes I quickly grab an outfit and get ready as I put my hair in a high-ponytail the girls walk in with their clothes and luggage we agreed to get ready together  I stand still as Kristee brushes my hair then I slip on my clothes.She nods in approval seeing as my outfit hides my birthmark it is a crescent moon and it is hidden no one but the girls know about it and plenty people tattoo it on their skin but still, it is a precaution. I also change my name but it is not likely that my school will guess that.

I stare as Kristee and Katrina use makeup to cover their birthmarks Kelisa and Kyra laugh they have a gift for hiding stuff so they just slipped on their clothes. I stare at the garden and sigh the school we are going to is in France I speak fluent French but I am nervous suppose they find out before I can even start to panic I hear"KEIRA HELP KYRA IS TRYING TO KILL ME" I turn around to see Katrina in a dress "Change now" I say while shaking my head in disgust she looks good in them but this one was rabid pink with ruffles.

Kelisa's Pov

I stare at the luggage Kristee packed before shaking my head that girl is overdoing it I sigh before looking around she overdid it "Keira help Kristen overpacked" I hear he laugh"It cannot be as bad as last year" she trails off before facepalming she shakes her head before saying"Kristen you over-doing it"I see Kristen walk over and grin nervously . I sigh and pick up Keira's and Kyra's luggage along with mine why are we the only ones who pack with the fact we are going to be  gone for a few years since we are not going to visit home and one of Keira's bags has only books in it.

As we walk on the plane I see Keira slip on her mask and hide "What is wrong Keke"She then whispers"The Prince I am to marry is outside"we all pull on our masks as he steps in and bows"Hello You must be the Princess of Jupiter" as he bows to Krya,he does the same with all of us till he reaches Keira I flinch hoping she won't curse or be rude"You must be her Royal Highness Princess Keira Diana Charlotte Victoria Athena Anastasia Alexandra Zara Celestial of The Celestial Galaxy, I am His Royal Highness Prince Eric Adrian Damian Edward Alexander Nicolas Nova  your Betrothed"I think I saw her bite her tongue as he kissed her hand and leaves the plane.

2 hours later

Kristee's pov

As the plane touched down I look at our campus it looks nice I step off the plane and smoothen down my shirt and fix my clothes. As I gripped my bag with all urgency as we walk to the headmaster's office.  He signs several papers and the teachers agree to keep our identities secret we walk to our dorms and unpack I decided I will check out the girl's rooms, they were nice I mean really nice.

I enjoyed my room a lot though sadly they did not have aquamarine rooms I got one by the window well balcony I fought with Kyra over it I was victorious. It was perfect plus my view allows me to see my Planet Neptune in peace. I did, however, look for Katrina's room yeah we fight a lot but we agree on plenty and get along but we love to annoy each other. I was shocked when I saw her room I thought it was black or red but Purple she is gone off the deep end even a frecking stuff toy I guess as for the Princess of Uranus she is keeping up the girly appearance if her parents visit I wonder if they know about her tattoo I stumble down the hallway and I bump into Kyra she drags me to her room and asks me"have you seen Katrina's room"I nod and then she says "Nearly all the rooms are purple or lilac it is the school's cheer team colours so"I nod as I look around the room in shock. I flinch when I realise her room is like her plain and simple with some hidden features like the hidden draw in her bed with a whip and pocket knife I smirk. As I look for Kelisa's room I realize her room is just her colour and more creative than the rest. She looks up from her computer and takes off her headphones "Hey Kristen, you checking out the rooms?"I nod as she smiles and passes the family necklace I stare at the Heart shaped jewel it is a family heirloom that we get on our 15 birthday I smile and put it in her jewellery box. I smile then say"Keep it for me".I walk to Keira's room to see her staring out the window holding a picture of her parents and her at the amusement park it was before they got to busy to notice her. I sit on one of the chairs in her room before saying"Your uniform is in the closet are you okay?" she nods then says "I just need sleep Good night Kristee"