Katrina and Erica

Erica's Pov

Those girls are going to pay how dare they talk to me that way I will destroy them I smirk when I see one of them by herself the quiet one I believe she is the perfect person to injure I walk towards her"Hello little whore where are your friends?did they abandon you already poor thing to bad no one cares"She glares at me I growl before moving my hand to slap her which to my surprise she catches "Don't touch me"she says in a very soft but stern voice her eyes are cold and filled with anger I step back then kick her she moves back before dropping her bag and kicks me in the face"BITCH!!"I scream she smirks I stand up to hit her but she holds my hair and bangs my head into the wall I finally let go of her arm she steps back picks up her bag then says"Stay far away from me and my friends or else I will kill you" as she walks away I stand up and go to my room I stare in the mirror and wash my wounds and cover them with makeup they will heal quickly it is a family gene but I will destroy those whores soon.

Those girls are going to pay how dare  they talk to me that way I will destroy them I smirk when I see one of them by herself the quiet one I believe she is the perfect person to injure I walk towards her"Hello little whore where are your friends?...

Katrina's Pov

I sit in the IT lab reading a fanfiction when I hear music starts to play over the PA system then it hits me it was us in the music room when we were singing how did they get that then I remember the Prince I growl when I hear the Principal's voice "Those were the voices of Keira, Katrina, Kelisa, Kyra and Kristen please give a round of applause for the new talents discovered everyone in the lab is watching me I get annoyed smile sweetly then leave the room where are the others when you need them. Speak of the devil I see them running down the hall towards me"YOU BEAT UP ERICA!!" is the first thing I hear so I nod I get nods of approval but I look at Keirsa nervously she is the strict one so I hope she is okay with this but she is smiling"good job" I nod then ask"The Prince did he record us?" they shake their heads "A friend of his did"I sigh why can't I have one peaceful day first Eric then Erica and now his friend it is my first day and I already have a kill list.

Kelisa's Pov

I walk in the room and touch Keira and Katrina's shoulders"Anyone up for a dance they nod and I turn on our Tv and smile when they see the game. At the palace when there were all the meetings, we played Just Dance to relieve stress it still works now.

I am the middle dancer while Keira is on my right and Katrina is on my left while we are dancing I see Kyra and Kristee singing the song and making cookies I smile this was bounding after a tough day I may be the most Dangerous in the group but I have a soft side when it comes to my family and my girls.after they dance I fall down on Keira and my feet are on Katrina's legs we are laughing and singing to random songs when our parents call we immediately answer only to see Damien Katrina's younger brother he is a month younger than us but is welcomed to the group with welcomed arms minus his sister and Kristee they annoy the boy for fun he then shouts"I am coming to your school"okay I hear Katrina say then I start 5 4 3 2 1 "WAIT for WHAT!!"I smile at their predictably.