Chapter 29

We stumbled our way into my bedroom, immediately falling back on my bed. Luke's lips stayed attached to mine while I ran my hands up his chest, tugging at the collar of his shirt. I climbed on top of him, sitting up while his hands found their way to my waist.

I let my tongue travel to Luke's lip ring, slowly swiping it over the cool metal. Luke let out a deep groan in the back of his throat, the familiar feeling of me messing around with him returning after such a long time. His cold fingers snaked their way up my shirt, tracing small circles in my skin while our lips and tongues fought with each other. He flipped us over, hovering his body over me.

I pulled away from Luke and lifted my shirt over my head, watching as his eyes grew wide. He kissed down my neck and chest, taking advantage if my newly exposed skin. I let my hands go up Luke's own shirt and felt his toned stomach, feeling him jump at my sudden touch. I pulled his shirt off and threw it on the ground, removing even more layers between us.

"Stel," Luke panted, "I want you so bad."

"Mhm." I nodded, throwing my head back as Luke's lips worked their way up my neck.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, though he didn't wait for me to say anything more before his hands trailed down my stomach to the zipper of my jeans.

"Do it." I ordered, helping him get my jeans off and dropping them to the floor.

"I've never done this before." Luke whispered again, shifting into yet another position.

"I know," I laughed softly.

My hand slowly slid down Luke's chest from his neck and into his jeans, where I felt him through his underwear. I knew that it was going to drive him absolutely crazy, and that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Jesus, St - ." Luke moaned, connecting our lips again before he even finished his own sentence.

With my one free hand I tangled my fingers in Luke's hair, tugging it gently to encourage him more. He bit down softly on my bottom lip, a low moan escaping from them.

"I have a condom." He said, his lips still fumbling with mine.

"So you were excepting that this was going to happen?" I laughed, taking my hand out of Luke's pants and beginning to fiddle with the button.

"Not at all. I keep it in my wallet for...emergencies." Luke said, his cheeks tinting a light pink color.

"You're such a dork." I smiled against Luke's lips, bringing him closer to me again.

"Shut up." He said, reaching into his back pocket and searching for the condom. He finally found it, thus giving me the okay to take his jeans off the rest of the way. We let them fall to the ground as well, landing on the floor with a small thud.

I crawled away from Luke and got under the covers, holding them up for him to join me. He got under them, and we laid still for a moment while Luke took off his underwear and tried to put on the condom.

"Do you need help?" I asked jokingly. I really hoped he would say no, because I didn't want to actually help Luke put a condom on. Didn't boys practice that in health class anyway? He should be able to do it on his own.

"No, that's weird." Luke shook his head. I sat up and unclipped my bra, throwing it on the floor along with my underwear. "Okay, I got it."

He climbed on top of me and leaned down slowly, pressing his lips to mine. He kept one hand at the side of my head, holding me up, and the other on my waist, slowly tracing patterns into my skin with his finger. Luke moved the covers, almost taking them off of himself.