Chapter 1

Silenc. No silngle noise except for the quiet sound of her own breathing. Finally! It was hard to get some rest while those stupid guards were rambeling the entire time. One other day and she'd turn insane! But this all was too good to be true. Her eyes snapped open when she heard steps coming trought the door and idside the room. It took all of her strenght to not groan out in annoyance when the gorllias started to talk.

"Did you har the news? We'll get visit from-..." one of them started.

"Sssshhhh! She'll hear us!", the other whispered and gestured at the sarcophagus.

"Pffff....that kitten is sleeping."

Was sleeping, Su thought bitterly. You two idiots had to come into the room.
But soon her curiousity overcame her annoyancen when the next lines were spoken.

"However. We will get visit by one of the Jade Palace Masters, who'll free us from this little demon", the first guard happily explained.

The snow leopard quietly chuckled, knowing how little this gorillas would hear.
Whatever and whoever will come, it should be entertainig.
She only needed to find out what they were going to do with her and then Su could finally-

"Hey! Wake up!" The gorilla hit against the sarcophagus, insteantly earning himself a deep growl. "You'll be brought to the Jade Palace in a few days so enjoye your last moments in your lovely cage."

The snow leopardess didn't give a comment to that, of course she didn't. One, she never even thought about starting a conversation with the guards -or idiots in general- and two, she was way too focused on figuring out why they wanted to have her in the Jade Palace or who would get her to the Valley of Peace. But the main part still remained that she would get out of this small metal cage, out of this prison- heck even out of this city! 
I don't care who will come and get me, I just want it all to happen fast.

If only Su knew what was waiting for her, she would have dared to speak out (think, atually) those words...

[Two days later]

It was a cold night in the City of Jhinzhau. It has been snowing since weeks so the city had been corvered in a beautiful white coat. A Winter-Wonderland  -or at least for the most people.
Tigress took a deep breath of the cool air trough her nose to calm herself down before stepping into the building. She was in the center of the city, in front the prison tower to be exact. Although the tiger master was freezing and the warmth that came from the inside trough an opened door was very inviting, she hesitated to step inside. Luckily, shaking the snow off of her clothes was a good excuse to wait outside for a bit longer. When she was done, Tigress took an other deep breath, closed her eyes and went inside, leaving the door opened as it was before although she found it was a bad idea. Opening her eyes again, she was straightly looking at the steps that lead up to the mean part if the tower. "Alright", she whispered, "No going back from now on." She stood still for about a minutes before slowly starting her way to the prisoner. The whole time she wondered why she even agreed to go on this misson- getting a dangerous criminal mastermind out of prison was definetly one of the things she wouldn't do a second time. The only reason she was even there was that the Jade Palace had been attacked by one of the evil clans and everyone was sure that it would happen again and that their chances were bad if no one would help them. The problem was that- for some unknown stupid reason- all the masters refused to help. While the Dragon Warrior sugested that the pandas could help, Shifu dissagreed. The tiger master growled. It was a mistake to believe that they could help. Probably the twins but not her. I'm sure she will turn against us!  If she only knew why nobody helped them. If only she would have an other choice than to do what she was told to do now.  
She walked into the room the prisoner was kept in and was greeted by two gorilla guards. They bowed before looking at the prisoner and back to her. "Master Tigress, here are the handcufs you requested", one of them said and gave her the item.