Chapter 12

"Show me." Su still kept teasing her. For some starnge reason, she wanted to see her explode. Thinking about it, the snow leopard explained it with how much Tigress reminded her of her younger self. She used to be just as -if not more- bad tempred at times but now, well, she came to the point where she choose not to care instead of getting mad- if she has a choice.

There was a quiet growl before Tigress responsed with, "I need you alive." She leaned back a litte, hoping Su would just keep her mouth shut. The tiger master wasn't in the mood for any more of those sarcastic comments. She slowly relaxed as the minutes passed, closing her eyes and trying to enjoye the moment. To her surprise, the discomfort was somehow eased- stilll Tigress would have prefered a bath alone. 
Su on the other hand seemed to have no problem with the situation, something Tigress couldn't understand. Thinking about it, she found her selfconfidence quite impressive. She for sure couldn't act that  way.

"So",  the snow leopard's voice cut through the silence, making Tigress open her eyes again. "are you still thinking bad about a day free?" Su waited for a growl but there was only murmuring she couldn't really hear. Either because Tigress' mouth was almost under water or because she didn't want her to hear it.  

Eventually, the two of them left the water, Su being the last to get out. And while Tigress was focusing on dressing as soon as possible, the snow leopard kept her eyes on the sky. For quiet some time, she felt watched. She knew nobody could have been following them, not someone moving on the ground at least. Su herself used to send out her messager birds to spy from time to time. However being familiar with spying, she would have noticed if anyone would be watching them, right? "We should split up", she whispered.

Tigress rolled her eyes "Suuuuuure. Any other wish?" Throwing Su's clothes at her, she followed the spotted felines action and started to watch the sky herself. "What is it?"

"Don't you get the feeling of being watched sometimes?"

"And I thought I was being paranoid", she said under her breath, slightly shaking her head. Tigress looked around, searching for any clue of someone being around. "Why would you even consider it?"

Su finally teared her eyes from the sky, now running them over the ground. "Do you see that black feather?" She turned back to Tigress. "The only question is, which of us are they after?"

"I don't know, what did you do before getting in prison?", the stripped feline teased.

There was a low growl but Su chose to let it slip away. She was not in the mood to have a conversation about 'the crimes she did'. Neither was it helpfull but it was also wasting their time. She needed information, she she needed them now. There were way many people that could be after her and surly nearly as many after Tigress. "Who did you mess with?", she asked with a smirk.

"Oh that's such a long list."

"I bet mine is longer", the snow leopard laughed and to her surprise, Tigress joined. It sure was a welcomed change but also...distracting. Instead of focusing on th eimportant, she was completely drawn in.