Chapter 13

How Tigress got into that situation, she didn't know. What she did know was that she was disgusted by herself for enjoying it all. If she had only listened to Su and stayed where they were but no. She had to get moving. The two felines were travling the rest of the day, racing trough the snow. And while Su, as a snow leopard, wasn't affected by it, Tigress was now regretting it. Every part of her body was hurting. A soft wimper escaped her mouth when she was pushed down further into the blanket. She gased over her shoulder, looking at the snow leopard. Su didn't noticed or simply didn't care.

The spotted feline was focused on the massage she was giving- not that she would have needed it too much since she was cheating using Chi. "Starting to enjoy?", she asked, smirking down at Tigress, who was now burrying her face in her arms. "Aaaw is the great Master Tigress embaressed?" Su couldn't fully understand her discomfort. The snow leopard had no problem sitting on Tigress' hips and giving her a massage but she could understand her discomfort."Very well... I should might just stop if you don't feel well about it."

She was about to take her hands away before Tigress whispered, "Don't." Her voice was so quiet that Su could hardly hear it.

"Is that so?", the snow leopard questioned. She leaned into her ear, chuckling a little. "In that case, just tell me when you had enough."

Why can't I just tell her right now? Tigress mentally sighed. "How come that you are even... helping me?", she said between her teeth, short of hopping Su would just let the question slide away.

"I can't have you walking around with a sore body, now can I? It woud slow you down and waste our presious time." The snow leopard stayed down this time, moving her paws on Tigress neck.

The placemant of her hands made Tigress feel uncomfortable for an other reason. She could kill me any second...and she knows it.

Eventually, she relaxed, even fell asleep. However, she woke up in the middle of the night, trying to sit up. Tigress soon found out that the reason she couldn't move was also the reason why she woke up. Su had her in a tight hug, preventing her from moving. To Tigress' surprise, this time it was the snow leopardess that was shaking and shilvering. "Su?", she whispered. She couldn't see Su's face because it was burried into her shirt but the flat ears were telling more than enough. "Su?" Tigress was now raising her voice, hoping she could wake her up. It worked.

The spotted feline ripped her eyes open, wincing slightly. She cought her breath before looking up to Tigress and asked "W-what is it? Is something wrong?" Su's voice was fielled with a mix of worry and confiusion. She had no idea what was going on. Either because she just woke up or because her mind was still focusing on something else.

"I am perfectly fine", was the response.

It was nothing to ease the snow leopard's confiusion. "Then...why did you wake me up?"

Tigress raised an eyebrow, not sure why Su didn't get it. She looked down into those dangerously glowing eyes. Those eyes that were drawing her in even more than usually. Rappidly blinking, she cleared her troath. "Y-you seemed to...you were shaking and burrying your face into my shirt and I was...worried."

"Oh" Her ears were laying flat again, making her look like an inocent child that felt guilty. "Apologies. I didn't mean to worry you."

"What were you dreaming about?", Tigress asked, not sure if she really wanted to get an answer.

Su was smiling slightly and somehow hoping she could ease the situation with it. "It's nothing. Don't mind it."

" 'It's nothing'? Are you serious?"

"Look, it's nothing that you need to care about", she sighed, "Just go back to sleep."

Tigress cleared her troath, not quiet sure how to say what she wanted to say. "W-would you mind to...ehem...you know...get off of me?"

"Oh but you're really comforable to lay on", Su chuckled.

To her surprise, Tigress laughed along. "Is that so? Do you also disier a good night kiss?"

"Mmmhh I'd love to get one." Su was shocked when the striped feline leaned down and actually kissed her forehead. She shook it off and grinned. "May I return the favior?", the snow leopard whispered into Tigress' ear. Su gave her no time to response before she kissed her on the cheek, making the tiger masters face become just as red as her own.    I won, she thought to herself before closing her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the morning it was yet again Tigress that woke up first. She rolled her eyes sigtly at the sight of the sleeping snow leoaprd. She wanted to get moving as fast as possible but those plans seemed to be destroyed. Looking up to the sky, Tigress tried to figure out how late it was. During that process, she discovered something else. There was a bird high up in the sky, circeling above their heads. It didn't seem to be like a messanger. Someone bringing a messange wouldn't just watch them like that, right. "Uh...Su?" She shook the snow leopard softly, looking back and forth between her and the bird.

"Mmmm ten more minutes", Su yawned, rolling onto her back. 

As soon as she could move, Tigress jumped up. She aimed fot the bird, using the snow ball that already worked. Only this time, she couldn't get a clear shoot at fisrt.

The spotted feline rubbed her eyes, groaning in annoyance. "What te hell are you doing?!"

"I'm trying to shoot the bird?!", she hissed, pointing at the sky.

Su jumped up imidiatly, quietly growling. "I have a better idea." She quickly threw everything into the bag before éooking around, trying to make a plan. "We're going down from this mountain."

"W-what? Why?"

"Less questioning, more running."