Chapter 6

"We are going out", Su repeated and walked across to room, over to the window. She leaned out a bit, enjoying the cold air that blew trough her fur. "I know a good place we could go to. And, who knows, maybe we even find the Masters Council."

"Oh really? Is that so?" It was obvious that she doubted her.

"It is indeed. You know, there is a chance that I could be right about here they are and what they do." The snow leopard looked over her shoulder to see Tigress sneaking up on her. "Besides, I think you'll like it."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't get your hope up too high."

"Don't worry, I am no optimistic persone." Moving away from the window, she added, "But first, we need to get a jacket for you."

"Will you steal one?"

Su turned around and crossed her arms over her chest. Slightly annoyed, she said "No. We will go and have an old fashioned, cliché shopping tour like other womans would do. However. Luckily the market is close to the location where I want to go."

"But you won't tell me where or what this location is." Tigress sighed, somehow hoping her questions would be answered but the only thing the snow snow leopard did was to open the door for her.

"It's going to be a surprise."

"I hate surprises."

She just received a blank look. "And I don't care if you hate them." Su put her paws together in front of her chest, not only relaxing a bit but showing her extended claws. "Either you come along or I just go alone and you are responsible for 'China's most feared criminal mastermind' running around freely. Your choice."

"Hold on for a second! You are in no position to decide what and how we do things! I was the one getting you out of prison and I am the one making ng the rules! ", Tigress growled, earning herself one of those chuckles she strongly dislike by now.

"You are making the rules, huh? It didn't seem like that." She allowed herself a wide grin before walking down the corridor, not caring about the growling tiger behinde her- or at least not until she jumped in font of her. "Oh what now?"

Tigress moved into a battle position, growling even louder. "I'm not letting you walk away like that." For anyone else, she would have looked frightening but not for the snow leopardess. No. She could see that Su just couldn't get herself to care about it. Still, she took a step back.

This situation was all too familiar to Su and she knew how to handle it. Tigress was in the same position as she used to be. This  seemed to become just like all of those fights she has be trough in the past...except she had am angry tiger in front of hee and not him.
How many times did the snow leopardess try to hold him back? How many times did she have to call 'Tai, please don't do it'?  Su could always stop him. Always expect one time. She clenched her fist. No. I can't compare this situation to all of those. I was in that position to stop him for his shake and not for my own.  A growl escaped her troath. "Get out my way", she hissed trough her teeth. This was what Tai Lung always did when she was in his way, only that he did it with a softer expression.

"Make me", was the response. Tigress had no idea what Su's plans were and neighter had she any idea where she even wanted to go but she knew one thing: she could not allowe herself to let her walk around freely. Even with handcuffs she was dangerous but now? "I'm not letting you just run around like a free persone."

Su chuckled. "Like a free persone? Well that's what I am."

"Just because you aren't in locked away in your sacrophagus does not mean that you are free." How she could even dare to make that statement, Tigress didn't understand, nor did she want to understand. "And just that you know, after we are done, you are straightly going back to prison." The temperature sunk as soon as those words were spoken out and Su took a few steps torwards her. It wasn't really dark but the snow leopard's eyes glowed so bright that it almost made the light on the coridore, that came from laterns that hung on the ciling, almost nonexcistent.

"Is that so?", she asked as she narrowed her eyes. "And how exactly are you going to do that?" Su started circeling her before adding, "Are you going to capture me while I'm fighting by your side?"

Looking down, Tigress could see how her tail agressively waved from left to right. "No." She shut her eyes, growling slightly as Su moved to stand behinde her.

"Is that so? Strange...you Kung Fu Masters are known for betrayl. Maybe that's why I could never become one." A second later, Tigress threw a punch at her, which she blocked by grabbing her arm. "Let's not forget what Shifu taught you about controling your temper." Before the tiger master could make an other move, she used a nerve attack on her. Su grabbed Tigress by her shirt to prevent her from falling and slowly lowered her to the ground, never losing eye contact. "Let's just calm down a bit, small we?", she said as she kneeled down next to the tigress. Su didn't even take the efford to try to be nice. No. Her voice was full of hate, just like her eyes. "You will come with me, no matter if you want it or not. I think I have to show you something."

Two hours later, they were sitting at a table in an underground fighting club. Tigress pulled the hood of her new jacket over her head, trying to hide her face from all the people walking around. She eyed the waitress that stopped at their table and put down two glasses and a bottle of some kind of alcohole. "Are you serious?", she growled after the antilope left. "It this really what you spend money on?" 

Su stood up and grabbed the bottle."No. I got this for free. It surely has pros to be a 'criminal mastermind'- you get things for free in such a place because people respect you...not that I'm all too proud of it though", she said while pouring the alcohol into the glasses.

"I am not drinking that." Tigress pushed the glass away before leaning back in her chair and crossing her arm over her chest.

"Well I will" And with that, she raised the glass to her lips and drunk the liquide at once, throwing her head back in the process. Wipping her mouth with the back of her paw, Su added, "You should try it too."

"I don't consume  alcohole, thank you very much."

Leaning forward, she smirked. "It's kind of ironical that 'the master of hardcoreness' isn't drinking anything strong. Maybe you aren't all that hardcore after all", Su teased, knowing it would probably work. And it did. Narrowing her eyes, Tigress grabbed the glass and drunk it the same way the snow leopard did. The liquide bruned her troath and amde her  caughed afterwards. "How cute", Su whispered as rested her head in her left paw while holding a refilled glass with the other.

"Say that one more time and I'm gonna show you cute!"

"Oh boy...you really need an other drink."

Almost disgusted, Tigress watched how she
poured out the third drink. "You can have fun getting drunk but I won't drink any more drop."

"I'm just asking you for one more drink. It's not a big deal!"

"Yeah, sure. And what will you do after that, huh? As me to play strip poker or what?" She meant to be sarcastic but the smirk on Su's face said that it probably wasn't obvious enough.

"If I want to, I'm not holding you back."