She's Mine

Lauren's POV -

I was walking back home in the. Middle of the night.
Crazy right? I know.
I had just finished robbing the city Bank and decided it would be nice to walk home. I got my close friends and partners in crime to take the money to my house.

Dinah and Camila have been my friends since I was 9, I was simply helping my dad kill some traitors when I bumped into Dinah and Camila next door to the house we were in.

Right now the streets were empty it was a normal thing for everyone else but for me it wasn't. I will always see the odd party girl wondering about the streets which is an amazing thing for me but not for them.

In the distance I could see what looks to be a girl sitting down on a bench.
I walked closer and heard her weeping.
I parked my back side next to hers and put my blood stained hand on her back making her head shoot up and look at me.

My heart stopped at this divine species sitting next to me.
She is the most beauteous and magnificent girl I have ever lay eyes on.
She has long brown luxuriant hair that flows from curl to curl down the right side of her body resting peacefully on her chest.
She has alluring beige eyes that are melting into my emerald greens.

The girl brakes the silence taking me out of my trance.

"h-hey, who a-are you? "
She voiced with a sense of cautiousness in her voice.
I simply smiled at her giving a toothless grin.
" I'm Lauren and who are you beautiful? "
I made sure to give as much confidence as I could give.
She looked at me like she was trying to read my mind before speaking up. Showing a hint of blush on her tear stained cheeks.

" I'm Y/N, and I like your name,suits you"
She spoke the last part almost whispered it but I heard it and started to feel the side effects of love.
I questioned her on why she was crying and she went on talking about how her boyfriend was mistreating her and calling her these abusive names.
Who would do that she is a work of art.

While she was speaking I couldn't help but want to take her home and by that I mean kidnap her to make her mine.
As she was speaking I slowly got my white cloth from my bag and sprayed a substance onto it making it give off a smelly gas.

"I just don't know what to do, you know. It's like know one loves me"
That sentence broke my heart making me have a mental argument on whether I should be doing this to her.

"I love you"
I whispered into her ear and with that I put the cloth over her face forcing her to breath in the toxic fumes.

I whispered one last thing to her before she fell asleep.
"I'm sorry baby, it's for your own good"

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my house making sure to get Dinah to double lock the doors in case she escapes.

Now she's all mine.

********************
A/N: my second book hope you like it.
Next chapter is a Y/N POV.
Be prepared for Lauren to get angry.

Hermione-