The Ex

Y/N'S POV -

"sorry"
I hate going out places, you always bump into people and have to say sorry when it's them who weren't looking where they were going.
Any way, I'm super happy though because Lauren let me go out to get the groceries, usually it would just be her going out to get them and keeping me indoors but now I'm allowed out.

I totally understand why Lauren doesn't want to tell me about the scar, like if I had a scar I wouldn't feel like telling anyone.
I can also understand her behavior towards me, she's just protective and doesn't want me getting hurt by anyone and I like that.
She also respects me, which is something I haven't had in a long time, since my ex boyfriend Peter.

Well, right now I'm in Target picking out the nicest loaf of bread there is, Cuz yunno, gotta make ma lady the finest toast.
I reached up to get the bread, when a long arm reached over me taking the bread I was reaching for.
Before I could turn around to see who the arm belonged to, I felt two large hands on my hips and their front being pressed against my back.
My nostrils took in the scent of their aftershave and instantly knew who it was, Peter.

I ripped his hands off me and pushed him away, nearly making him fall into a mountain of tuna cans.
He regained his balance and came charging towards me, grabbing my arm and taking me to the bathrooms.

While we were walking, I slammed my foot on his toes making him hunch over to cradle his foot.
I quickly ran to the girls toilets and going into the stall, locking it after me.

I got my phone out and dialed Lauren's number, I hope she picks up.
After a few seconds she picked up.
"hey y/n, what's up? "

" Lauren come help me now, please. There's this guy and he's my ex, he tried to drag me away somewhere and I'm scared.
Help me please. "

" who?, never mind I'm on my way. Where are you? Target? "

" yes, yes, please come, people keep walking in and I think it's him. "

" okay, just calm down, I'm in the car now.
What does this guy look like? "

" he has light brown hair, he's very tall and his names Peter Hardings... Lauren, I thi-"

I was cut of by the door being forced open and Peter dragging me out by my leg.
All I could do was scream for help.
I repeatedly kicked him until he let go of my leg, making me run for my phone.

"LAUREN, PLEASE!! "

Lauren seemed to be getting quite angry that this guy is trying to kill me, I could hear her curse through the phone.

" babe, hang in there, I'm running through the shop doors, just shout my name and I will find you"

I did as she said and started to scream her name as the man was forcing him self on me.
Peter started to suck on my sweet spot then biting harshly down into my sensitive skin, causing me to scream at the top of my lungs.

He leaned over and grabbed a metal bar, holding it up in the air.
I closed my eyes knowing what's going to happen next, I felt the pressure of the bar against my head, turning my hole world black.

*******************
A/N: next chapter up sometime this week.

Hermy-