I'm Gon' Keep Lovin You Down

Lauren's POV -

*8 and a half months later*
(sorry for all the skipping, it's just I'm not gonna write about the nine month pregnancy lol)

*ring, ring, ring*

My eyes snapped open to the sound of my phone ringing.
I've been out all night working and hadn't realized I fell asleep in my office.
I picked up my phone and saw the ID.
Chris, what does he want now.

L-"hello, what is it now, Chris? "

C-" Y/N'S GIVING BIRTH, SO GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW! "

L-" where are you guys? "

C-" we are at the hospital, and the baby is almost out, she's about to brake my hand please hurry"

I ran out to my car and drove to the hospital, while trying not to get a speeding ticket.
Y/n's giving birth, oh my... I'm gonna be a mom.

Once I had arrived at the hospital, I got out and ran to the front desk.

"what room is y/n Jauregui in? "

The lady looked at me like I was some mental person, and then she looked at her computer to find the room number.

" my wife is giving birth, so can you HURRY THE FUCK UP? "

She looked back at me and then at her computer.
" she's in room 227, yo-"

I ran down the hallways trying to find the room.
When I found it I opened the door and quickly walked in, seeing Chris whimpering in pain when y/n squeezed his hand.
"thank God your here, now hold her hand"

I did as Chris said and went over to hold my wife's hand.
And if your wondering, we got married 2 months ago, you could say it was the best day of my life and also being in this very room with my wife while she's giving birth is also one of the best days of my life.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard crying.
Y/n looked at me but I just kept my eyes on the babies, yes babies as in two, y/n gave birth to twins.
Their so tiny, so fragile, lucky.
Soon tears were streaming down my face and y/n used her thumb to wipe them away.

I sat on the hospital bed with y/n as the nurse let us hold our babies for the first time.
Y/n stoked their faces, and then looked at me with a smile.
"what are we gonna call them? "

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulder and then opened my mouth to speak.

" well your the one who gave birth to them"

She looked back at the babies and kissed their heads, smiling to herself.
Then she whispered something, not too loud but not too quiet.
"Lucas and Lilia"

"there perfect names, baby"

I stroked y/n's face and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.
She pulled back and mumbled a 'I love you' against my lips and then kissed me again.

——————————–
*2 months later* (sorry)

"Y/N!, THE TWINS WANT YOU TO FEED THEN"

y/n came into the kitchen and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then took the spoons out of my hands and started to feed the devilish twins.

"why don't they like me? "

Y/n sighed and turned to look at me.
" they do like you, you just don't spend enough time with them because your always at work"

She wiped their mouths and went to the sink to wash the plates.
I looked at the twins as they started to bang their fists on the table.
"they definitely have your anger"

Y/n laughed out as I just shot her a glare.
For the past month she's pointed that same thing out.

"hey, they have your looks"

Y/n just sat with the twins and laughed at me. She went to say something but Lilia stopped her by putting her tiny hand over y/n's mouth.
I went and sat on the floor with them as i laughed at Lilia's behavior.

Lucas on the other hand just crawled over to me and tried to get on my lap but failed and fell on the floor, he started to laugh at himself which caused Lilia to laugh with him, which also caused me and y/n to laugh.
Lucas was now on the floor, lying on his back.
I started to tickle is little belly making him laugh even more, and y/n started to tickle Lilia's belly making then both giggle loudly.

*that night*

"and that's how me and mommy met"

Y/n came out of the bathroom and giggled at me.
"you know they're asleep, right? "

I gave y/n a little smile as I looked down at the twins with a smile.

" yeah, I know, I told them how we met"

Y/n looked at me and came to sit on the bed.
"you told them that you kidnapped me? "

I shook my head and realized a made the whole thing up except when I saw her in the park and the valentines day and our marriage.

" well I didn't include any of that, so... They can grow up thinking we met in the park and went on several dates without knowing I kidnapped you"

Y/n kissed me on the cheek and cuddled up with me and the twins and spoke up among the comfortable silence.
"they will find out the truth one day, can't hide it from them forever"

I looked down at her and then back up at the wall.
They will find out one day and they'll find out about a lot of things but for now they won't know.

**********************
A/n: END. that's the end of this story my friends, sorry if it seems rushed in some way.
I got too excited when writing this chapter.
There is going to be a sequel to this book, but I'm struggling with a name, so if you have any ideas for a name then hit me up fam.
Hope you liked this book.

Love ya
Hermy-