Torture

LAUREN'S POV -

torture

ˈtɔːtʃə/

noun

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.

I was reading through a book I've been obsessed with for a month when it came up with a definition of the word torture, I was a bit confused until it was giving me different methods of how people torture their slaves for example,
The whipping them with a leather belt,
Burning them with cigarettes,
Beating them up etc

The list was endless, I was quit amused by all the different methods of torture there was, it made me want to try them out but I can't just hurt Y/N if she has done nothing wrong.
I just have to wait for her to make one tiny wrong move, which is very easy.

I continued to read down the list, when one pacific method of torture caught my eye.

"The second type of devise is to mock sexual nature, and for the aggravation of said mockery into truly monstrous forms.
I woman suspected of committing such a crime, is tightly bound, stripped of all her clothes, and stretched across a torture table in an obscene position.
Executors take ahold of wooden, oblong objects, not always in anatomical in shape, and mimic sexual penetration.
They do this in such a rough manner that the unlucky sufferer 
Experiences horrible pain and burning sensations.
Gradually, the torturers get her to bleed, as well as recognizing all her sins upon this earth. "

This one paragraph made me get up from my comfortable position and head down to my dungeon, preparing a room for when Y/N makes a silly mistake.

This is going to be fun.

**********************
A/N: next chapter is not going to be insane.
This is very short, sorry.
The next chapter will probably be up tomorrow or the day after, I am a very slow updater, lol.

Hermione-