The Heist (part 2)

Y/N'S POV -

"GET DOWN, NOW!! "
Lauren shouted putting her gun in the air making everyone panic and fall to the floor.
She walked up to me and gave me a gun, pushing me towards a frail old man.

" now baby I want you to shoot him, okay"
She whispered from behind me as I lifted my arm up to aim at the man.
He was begging me not to, trying to plead with Lauren but she simply slapped him in the face.
I looked at Lauren, shaking.

"I don't want to Lauren, please "
She came storming over to me, grabbing my face to look at hers.
I bit my lip at how sexy Lauren is when she's angry.
Wait what, I can't love a killer.

" you will kill him, okay. That's all you need to do and maybe if your a good girl I will reward you"
I went back to facing the terrified man.
The gun was now aimed at his head.
I started to cry as I slowly pulled the trigger, closing my eyes when I finally heard the bullet from the gun go straight through his skull.
My head was forced up by a proud Lauren giving me a sweet kiss that sent a tingling feeling going through my bones.
She brought me into a hug as I dropped the gun, crying into her chest.

"it's okay baby, you did great"
She picked me up and carried me to a soft couch.
I was placed on the couch and Lauren next down caressing my cheek.

"you go to sleep while we sort things out here, you look tired baby"
She gave me a long passionate kiss.
Our lips moved in sync as I swiped my tongue across her chapped lip pleading for access.
She let my tongue explore the new territory when she suddenly battled my tongue down in dominance.

***at home***

Lauren sent me back down my dungeon room.
It's so cold down here I'm surprised I haven't turned into an ice cube yet.

I layer down on the mattress closing my eyes in hope to get some sleep.

Today I felt closer to Lauren than I've ever been.

***************
A/N :short, I know. I've been lacking on ideas.
Next Chapter up tomorrow.

Hermione-