Gift

Lauren's POV -

I woke up to the smell of bacon invading my nostrils.
My arms provided support for me to get up and investigate were the smell is coming from.

I look at my phone and see that I must have slept for a long time, it's 15:30.
My head turns back towards the bed only realizing that y/n is not there.

My sleepy legs carry me down the stairs to were the smell is coming from.

"hey stop, no stop"
My ears over hear y/n speaking to someone and my natural instinct is to get angry that the mystery person finds it exceptable to talk to my y/n.

I hear her again as I get closer along with an unexpected, animalistic sound.

"no, you can't eat that, it's not for you"
I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and walk in.

SMASH!!

"look what you did you smashed the plate"
I can hear her but I can't see her, that's until I see her appear from behind the counter with what seems to be a... Dog in her arms.

She turns around and jumps a little, putting her hand to her heart.
A smile had made its way onto my face as I saw that y/n was in my over sized T-shirt while making breakfast.

"I didn't think you would wake up yet"
I nodded my head while looking the dog dead in the eyes, it is so cute, although I won't admit it's cute.

"a dog? "
Once I questioned her on the dog, her eyes widened and then she opened her mouth to talk, starting her sentence with an excited sigh.

" okay, so I was thinking because you haven't told me when your birthday is, I decided to get you a puppy"
She ended her rant with a wide smile, while walking over to hand the dog to me.

I took ahold of it and looked up at y/n with an unsure look.
I've never had a dog before so I don't know how to look after one.

Her smile fades away as she looks at my face.
"don't you like it?, I should have known you didn't like dogs"
With that she walks off into the living room.
Now I feel bad, I do like it, it's just I haven't had a dog before.

Y/N is sat on the couch with her legs crossed, playing with a piece of fred from my T-shirt.
I place the dog down on the couch and I sit closer to y/n, placing her on my lap.
I place my finger underneath her chin, lifting her head up to look at me.

My hand went up to her cheek, stroking it lightly.
"I didn't say I didn't like it, I've never had a dog before, so I was a bit confused but I love it.
Thank you"

With that I gave her a kiss, tilting my head to the side to deepen the kiss.
When air became an issue we both pulled back, devouring each other in a hug.

*************
A/N : I will be very slow on updating because this week I have exams so my brain will be fried.
Hope you like it, I'm always up for suggestions.

Hermy-