Finally

Y/N'S POV -

*a week later* (sorry... Lol)

Last week Lauren got in touch with her brother and today is the day I am finally going to the hospital to get some of his sperm put inside of me, so we can have our baby.
We never thought Chris would be up for being our sperm donor due to not seeing Lauren in a very long time, but he was really happy and said yes.

We've stopped outside the hospital and we all got out of the car. I feel nervous, very nervous and I don't know why.
Maybe because I'm going to be pregnant, well we don't know whether I will but there's I high chance I will get pregnant.

We walked in and Lauren went to the front desk giving them our appointment slip.
The lady at the front desk told us to sit down and wait for our names to be called.
I sat on Laurens lap as there weren't any seats left to sit on.
"you look scared"

Lauren said while looking me straight in the eyes, I've only just noticed by staring long enough that Lauren has a tint of blue in her eyes.

"yeah... I'm really scared, what if I don't become pregnant afterwards? "

Lauren looked down and then looked back up at me, giving me her words of wisdom.
" then we'll try again, and we will keep trying again until you pregnant, because I really want us to be a family"

I rested my head on her shoulders and played with her hair.
It took me some time to process what she said.
Crazy how it won't be us any more, as I'm me and Lauren, it'll be a family, as in me, Lauren and the baby.
Wow if I think about it too much, it sounds dangerous and out of this world, the fact that I'm carrying a baby inside me.

We got out our seats when our names were called, we got up and followed the nurse.
She led us to a room and told me to sit down in the chair.
"okay, so my name Dr. Ham and I will be helping you with getting you pregnant"

Lauren and Chris couldn't help but giggle at her name, luckily she didn't notice.
Dr. Ham then asked Chris if he could go and do his thing, you know so I can have this baby.
A few minutes later and he came out with his sperm, I say sperm in a disgusted way because I would rather not see it dripping from the cup and onto the floor.
Dr Ham asked Lauren and Chris to leave the room which annoyed Lauren but she had no choice but to leave, so she did.

The Dr took a syringe full of sperm, while I had to take my trousers and panties off.
The syringe was long, I guess so it makes a higher chance for me to be pregnant.
She slowly pushed the syringe inside of me, until she stopped and forced all of the sperm out of the syringe and into my vagina.
It felt weird, very weird, feeling the warm liquid shoot through my vagina.

Once she was done, I sat up and got my clothes back on.
I thanked her and she opened the door for me to then leave.
I walked over to Lauren and Chris, and they kept asking me silly questions on the way home.

9 month pregnancy, here I come. Yeah...

*****************************
A/n: why am I excited for the next chapter when it's my book?
Anyway, I'm really happy that you are finally going to be pregnant and to have a baby.
I'm thinking that after this book is finished, that I make a sequel to it.
I don't know but it will take some time to make the sequel.

Love ya
Hermy-