Show Me Your Love

Lauren's POV -

Y/n is currently up in the bedroom sleeping, after she got knocked unconscious, I barged into the toilets and beat the shit out of the guy nearly killing him.
I would of killed him but I didn't want y/n to think I'm a monster.

My mind Is going insane, I want to tell y/n about my scar but then I don't want to.
It will just bring back bad memories and I can't have that.

Flashback

"dad where are we going? "
He just looked at me and turned back to look at the road ahead.
Then he started to speak.
" shut up, you little bitch"

I leaned back in my chair, feeling scared of what will happen.
The last time my dad took me on a road trip, he dragged me into a nearby forest and beat me until I was unable to walk.

But to my surprise we are out side a hospital, what?
We walk inside and I immediately get dragged to an operating room.
The doctor's in room, pin me down to the chair; strap my legs and my arms to the hospital bed.

What hospital is this?

I instantly feel a sharp stabbing pain in my abdominal area.
I look down and see that they have opened up my stomach
And are digging through my organs, until they stop and with their big tweezers they take ahold of my uterus and slowly pulling it out.
My head slammed back on bed as I screamed in absolute pain.

Of all the things I was expecting to happen to me but I wasn't expecting my dad to get doctors to do a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.

(a/n: if you do t know what a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy is then here is the definition: The ovaries are usually left. However, if they are removed, this is called a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (BSO). ... Radical hysterectomy (also called Wertheim's hysterectomy) involves your whole womb, cervix, Fallopian tubes and ovaries, part of the vagina and lymph glands being removed.)

Once they were done they stitched my stomach up and gave me some pain killers, I now lay on the bed in tears, trying to get my self to sleep the pain away, but I can't.

End of flashback

I looked up and saw y/n with worry written all over her face.
I quickly got up and tried to make a run for the door but y/n stopped me.
She gently took my hand and turned me around to look at her.

Her hands came up to cup my face as she devourers me in a passionate kiss.
Our lips moved in sync as our tongues did some type of tribal dance around each other.
I reached for her top, taking it off leaving her with nothing on.
She goes to take my top of but I back away, looking down in embarrassment of my abdominal horror.
Y/n lifted my chin up and gave me a kiss as she gently but slowly takes my top off, leaving me too with nothing on underneath.

Y/n lays me down on the bed, straddling my waist with her hands on my stomach, retracing the scar.
She leans in and gives me a kiss, leaving kisses down my jaw and onto my neck.
Y/n soon finds my sweet spot and sucks down on it hard, making me give out a small moan.

She then travels down to my breasts, letting her tongue play with my erect nub.
My hands find there way to y/n's hair and grip the strands as she gives love to my breasts.

I let go of her hair and take of my panties, revealing my wetness.
Y/n puts my legs over her shoulders and with her tongue licks all the way up to suck my clit, tracing circles around my sensitive bundle of nerve.

As she sucks she sticks two fingers straight inside of me, feeling my walls clench around her fingers.
She starts to increase her speed, arching her fingers to give me the most possible pleasure.
I buck my hips up in the air as she gently bites my clit, thrusting her fingers in and out of me even faster, hitting my g-spot.

My head arches back with my mouth agape in pure bliss as I feel a wave of ecstasy wash over me, leaving my body feeble.
Y/n helps me ride my orgasm out, then comes and lays down next to me, pulling the covers other us.

I turn around to be met with her Brown chocolates melting into my emerald greens.

********************
A/N : finally a smut scene,
Hope you liked it lol
Love yas

Hermy-