Your My Medicine

Y/N'S POV -

My legs bring me to my feet as I hear the door open.
My whole body is currently fighting for survival from the injuries Normani gave me.
I make it to the stairs, holding onto the railing for support, but it didn't give me much support.
My legs decide to give up on me and shut down, causing me to crash down the stairs.

I cry out in pain, waiting for someone to come help me.
The pain takes over and I shut my eyes as I lay motionless on the cold marble floor.
I start to feel tired and dizzy, so I close my eyes hoping God will just take me already.

The world soon turns drank red as I fall asleep at the bottom of the stairs.

————————————————

My eyes painfully open, looking around, I'm in mine and Lauren's bedroom.
unable to feel a bone in my body, I get up and slowly but carefully walk out of the room and down to the living room.

Once I was down, I walk into the living room to see bags of money on the floor and on the tables.
Wait... she robbed a bank but, she promised me.

I put my hands to my face and proceed to the kitchen.
My eyes land on a consontrated Lauren, she seems to be baking a cake.
I walk over to her, and greet her.

"hey"

She turns around and gives me a sad smile, pulling me into a hug.
Lauren pulls back and cups my face, rubbing her thumb over my cheek.
Her facial expressions reflected the scars apon my body,
Hurt.

"who did this? "
I instantly tried to avoid her eyes from making me tell the truth, I can't tell her Normani Hurt me, she'll kill her.
Lauren pulled my face in the direction of hers, looking me dead in the eyes.

" y/n tell me now, I'm not gonna let some bitch do this"
My eyes frowned at her and then closed as I gave out a little sigh.

"Normani"

I whispered to her but she seemed to hear me, when she smashed the nearest thing close to her, poor plate.
She looked back at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm never gonna let her touch my baby again"

******************************
A/n: haven't updated in a while, it's been unusually hot in Britain and I've had major head aches from the sun, but I'll try to update quicker I promise.
Hope you like it,

Love ya
Hermy-