•1√One√Uno

Talon's POV

"Talon get up!" Mom yells from downstairs and I glare in my sleep.

That's all I want to do.

Sleep.

"Ma! Please a few more minutes."

There's a pause. Wait..is that..footsteps!

Oh shit!

She's coming.

I jump out of bed already at the door as she swings it open.

With a stink eye she points to my bathroom door.

"Get the fudge in that bathroom so you can go to school." She snaps then leaves.

Yeesh.

You think the lady would loosen up once she gets into her late 30s.

I grumpily step into my burgundy bathroom and brush my teeth. When I'm done, I strip and get into the shower.

My hair is short and brown so I rarely use shampoo. I got it from my mom, but decided to keep it trimmed on top of my head.

I was too tall. That's a fact.

Most likely got that from my dad, since my mom is a dwarf.

After a long shower just to annoy my mom, I step out of the shower and dry my hair.

Walking into my closet, I pick out some black skinny jeans and a black sleeveless hoodie. I slip on my boxers, then put on the outfit. Finding my favourite pair of black vans I put them on and grab my bag, pushing my phone into my pocket.

I head downstairs and I'm completely mortified by what I see.

"Eww!" I yell covering my eyes.

Mom and dad are too busy sucking each others faces to notice though.

"Um.." I trail off. "I'll just grab something to eat on the way...I'm not sure if those fruits on the table are sanitary.."

They lose lock and I glare at them.

"Really?! This is why you have a room people!" I say in frustration.

It was seriously annoying coming down to see my parents like this every morning. You'd think I'd be used to this by now?

Nope.

Wrong.

Nada.

Its gross.

"Just because you can't get a girlfriend, doesn't mean you gotta pass your sorrows on us dumpling." Dad says and I grimace at his nickname for me.

Another thing I haven't gotten used to.

When I was younger I was so round, dad called me dumpling, no one dared to bully me though. Nope. I was too rich.

I'm not trying to brag by the way.

Mom giggles and kisses my cheek, which I obviously wipe off.

"Mom. You guys were just sharing saliva. Its bad enough that I had to be  made by you guys sharing organs." She blushes and my dad guffaws all over the table.

My watch beeps and I realize that I only have fifteen minutes to get something to eat and then get to school.

"Okay guys I got to go love you!" I yell kissing mom's cheek and slapping dads head before hoping into my pure black Aventador.

I drive to the nearby Starbucks and get a bagel and Caramel mocha  before hurrying to school with only four minutes left.

Practically, swallowing the bagel whole. I park into the lot and hurry up the stairs with the drink in my hand.

Now, punctuality isn't really important to me, but I hate being late for school.

Hate it.

Hence the reason for my odd behaviour. Passing through the hall, I  ignore the lustful gazes that I have grown so fond of,(Note the sarcasm), and hurry to my class.

Most girls in the school are...I don't like calling them ''sluts'' so.. They're... MSC's: Mentally Sexually Challenged.

Yes!

MSC!

I'm so litatious.

I was about to enter the class but when I swung the door open I smashed into a brown haired beauty and my drink fell out of my hand pouring all over her.

I gape as her face turns into a painful grimace.

"I'm so sorry." I tell her reaching out my hand but she flinches and her hair shifts to the side, revealing a red handprint on her face.

I look into the class confused because no one was there.

"Are you alright?" I ask eyeing the hand print as she lifts herself off the ground ignoring my outstretched hand. She brushes past me quickly. So quickly I don't even have a chance to stop her.

I considered running after her but I realized that we have the sane class.

I'll just wait.