👋E P I L O G U E👋

Standing in line on the stage with all my classmates as my dad cheers me on from the crowd is just amazing.

"Class of 2017! Congratulations!" Everyone started to cheer as we laughed and lifted our diplomas.

Talon turned and gave me a quick, but hard kiss before wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me to him.

"We made it baby. You did it." He whispers in my ear and I grin, while tears of joy begin to fall.

"We did it!" I correct him and he smiles also.

"Right. Yes we did."

-------

"I'm so proud of you." My dad says pulling me into a hug.

He's gotten really better, he's even fallen in love again with his therapist Varesa.

"Yes. You did well indeed Folly." She tells me joining the hug and I smile.

"Thanks guys."

"Princess!" Wendy yells.

"No wait. Shes my princess." Rider steps in out of no where.

"Back off peanut."

"Excuse me?"

"Guys guys, I can be divided equally." I smile.

"You know what she's gotten ugly all of a sudden. You can keep her." Rider mutters and I give him a deadpan look while he walks away.

I expected nothing less.

"No he's right. You're in your own sister. Congratulations though." Wendy jokes walking away.

I expected more from her!

You think you know a girl.

A hand pulls me to his chest once more and I immediately know who it is.

"Landon!" I yell excitedly.

We've gotten close. Like really close.

Trace admitted that he had feelings for me and when I didn't return the gesture he cut off all contact.

Oh well.

At least I can say for sure now that Landon sees me as a sister.

"Congratulations sis. I'm proud of you."

"Yea mane! Im lit!"

He laughs and I am.pulled into yet another chest and I definetly knows who this one is as he trails kisses up my neck.

"Well. Ew. Do not need to witness anymore of that." Landon says waddling away and I chuckle.

"Am I just lucky or was it fate." He murmurs in my ears and I grin.

"I believe it was destiny baby."

"You're all that matters Mrs. Wright. All  that matters."

Well this is the end. I don't know if I'll do a sequel to them. Most likely!

But I hope you enjoyed it and I just want to shout out
oliviabandgeek_ for her constant support! ❤ Thanks love.

mindofflaws for her comments deeply appreciated ❤

Creative_coconut for her comments ❤

Caitken1111 for her comment.❤

LMGV0303 for her comment❤

Did I miss out anyone?

You guys are still appreciated 💖

Thanks to those who just continue to support me, may the lord bless you and I wish you good luck If you decide to start any books.
Let me be the first to read it! ❤❤ Bye loves. Until next time. Or next book. 💖

Tell me what you thought of this book?