•16*Sixteen*Dies y sies

Folly's POV

Waking up, the air is surely colder than normal. Especially in Dory's house.

I open my crusty eyes and gasp while I fall out of bed, when realization hits me.

"Folly?" Talon calls out in an adorable sleepy voice.

"Where the hell am I Talon?!" I whisper yell and he smiles.

"Your new home."

----------

"I still did not agree to this." I complain while the movers bring in Talon and I's stuff. "I barely know you! I can't just move in with you. That's not how life works."

"Well sweetheart it is now. I'm trying to protect you." He coos while leaving to instruct the movers.

So much for operation leave-everyone-alone.

This place isn't so bad either. It's hotel themed but in a homey atmosphere...Does that make sense?

I sit on the bed and bite my nails. Everything just seems to be getting better.

You know what that means?

Something bad is about to happen.

I'm also hungry.

Standing, I shake off the feeling and wave at the movers as they leave.

"Ah, okay princess, it's 7:00 and we got to head to the thrift shop before school."

"What would you like for breakfast?" Talon continues but I only stare him.

"What makes you think you have a right to do this? It's my life. I have to make choices on my own. Or have you forgotten that?"

"Folly this is not up for discussion, you heard what he said! You're gonna get yourself and Dory hurt or worse if you didn't take some action. We can't go to the cops because you refuse to speak and frankly I don't want to see you hurt so it was this or living with you at Dory's and you see the difference between the beds at her house and me. Now I'm going to get dressed for school and I expect you do to the same." He huffs and throws the rag he had in this hand on the counter before stomping off in a different direction from the other room.

I sigh realizing that he had a point. Besides him I had no one to go to.

I walk to my room and everything I had at Dory's were there.

I walk into the bathroom and it was pretty normal. Expensive looking , but normal. I take a shower in the warm water and brush my teeth. I actually blow dry my usually unruly brown hair and flat iron it into a neat bun.

I smile at my appearance and walk back into the room.

I choose a simple black T-shirt and a short pleated black skirt with some ankle boots.

I smile at my appearance and decide to take a picture for the first time.

The door swings open and Talon pops his head inside.

"Ready?" He catches me with my phone in front of the standing mirror and he smirks. "Taking a picture without me?"

He walks behind me and grins at the mirror while I look at him like he's gone mad.

"Well? What're you waiting for?" He raises an eyebrow and I slowly turn my head towards the mirror again.

Clicking quickly, I take the picture of Talon and I and grab my bag.

"I'm ready." I nod and he smiles...then eyes my skirt.

"That's pretty short."

"Then you should stop looking at it before it gets shorter." I snap walking past him.