•2√Two√Dos

Folly's POV

•Home. Now!

The text read and I hurried out of my seat. I got here early, just to avoid wandering eyes and now I have to get back out there into a sea of teenagers.

I sigh, practically running out of the class, but as soon as the door opened

"Omf!" I fell to the ground and soon, something cold joined me, but I broke its fall, or rather, my clothes did.

Now I smelled like coffee.

I groan from the pain in my back, the blows from last night ached from being awakened by the fall.

I look up to find that I had now crashed into the most popular boy in school.

None other than brown haired Talon Wright.

I gaped up at him, his lips were moving but I didn't hear anything only feeling pain and embarrassment.

I push past him swiftly, one, because I needed to get home as quick as possible, two because I'm pretty sure he's eyeing the hand print on my face and I can't afford to answer any questions and three because the words he's saying probably aren't very kind. I mean that's how popular people are right?

Stuck up?

-----------

Getting home by foot takes longer than twenty minutes, but I have to do it everyday. And I don't complain. I deserve it.

Arriving at the doorstep, quite tired, I knock and wait patiently to be answered.

According to him I have no right to come in whenever I like, especially when he's home.

If he's not home, no matter the time, I have to wait outside until he gets home.

If he let's me in.

I've spent countless nights sitting outside waiting.

Or

I would sleep outside because some nights, were worse than others.

The door swung open and I was greeted with a smile, but as soon as the smile recognized me, it dropped.

"Oh. Its the disgrace. I only called you here so I can let you know that you'll be sleeping outside again."

My breath hitches but I nod obediently.

He could've just texted me this the same way he texted me to get home.

"Move along little rat. You have a school to get to..yes? Don't wanna be later than you already are." Then he slammed the door in my face.

I sigh and turn around, walking back to school. This time, I don't rush.

I'm already late right?

My thoughts go back to the beautiful light skin boy who threw his drink all over my clothes.

My clothes!

I can't go back to school like this.

Life just keeps getting better doesn't it.

I decide to walk to my friend Dory's house where I have some clothes.

I have a spare key for the 'super bad days' when I need to run away.