•5√Five√ Cinco

Folly's POV

"Why were you so late?!" he yells again and I flinch backing up tripping over the outside steps. I literally just got home and was about to sit on the bench when he came out.

"I-I." I say getting up and dusting off myself.

"I-I, did I raise an illiterate child?! Answer me little rat!"

"I le-left my book at the library." I lied and he smirked.

"Little whore. You smell different." He states. "Who have you been with"

"No one." I answer immediately.

"Don't lie to me!" He yells slapping me in the face. I fall right back down to the ground. I wince but stay down. Getting back up will only worsen the blows.

It's the second time he's slapped me in the face.

He's getting reckless.

He grips my hair and pulls me inside. Currently it feels like my hair is going to be pulled out of my head any second.

He kicks the door closed and turns to me.

Still on the ground, I keep my gaze down, ignoring the tears that prick my eyes. He sends his foot  flying forward and it takes me in the gut. I gulp, sending down the bile that threatens to come up.

"I'm sorry, just please stop." It seems that I never learn as the same foot comes crashing into my head. My head collides with something...The wall maybe and all I remember hearing was a "Don't speak when you're not spoken to!" before I fall into a world of black.

--------

Waking up outside, I immediately ignore the pain and call Dory.

She was the only one who knew about the abuse, so understood me.

"I'm coming over." Is all I say, but my mistake was ignoring the 'but' as I hung up. She was only a five minute walk away so I began limping over to her. My bag on my back, I insert my key and enter.

And that's when everything went wrong.

The boys.

Everywhere.

When the saw me all of them froze, but only one in particular caught my eye.

Talon.

"I tried to warn you flower." Dory says but I'm frozen.

"What happened to you?" Talon rushes out coming towards me but I take a step back.

"No Talon, not now." Dory says pulling him away.

"Stop." He says sternly but as Dory was pulling him I made a quick beeline for the guest bedroom upstairs. Running inside, I lock the door, and lean against it.

"Hey princess. Why're you in my room so early." 

Shit.

"Oh hey Trace." I say scratching my neck looking down.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing."

"Look at me." He says softly and I think I hear him coming closer.

"I'm just going to a -"

He lifts my head using his finger and my chin and survey's my face.

"What the hell happened?"

"I just fell down some stairs." I lie dropping my bag and he gives me a deadpanned look.

"You "fell" down some stairs?" He repeats like its the mos ridiculous thing in the world and I not walking to the bathroom.