18. Eighteen. Dies y ocho

Folly's POV

I got a lot of of writing done and I am proud to say with 2 weeks left,  I'm almost done.

Sighing I shut off my laptop and turn to Wendy who was watching "We Bare Bears."

"I'm gonna head home okay?"

"Oh..Kay. Gonna play some house with 'huzzy'?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I give her a deadpanned look.

"Absolutely not."

She chuckles before saying "kidding
"
"Want me to drop you?"

"No I'll walk." It was only like a 15 minutes walk anyway.

"You sure? Its getting late... Let me drop you." She says getting up and I roll my eyes.

"Girl please I can walk quickly okay. Don't let these hips fool you." I joke sassily pointing to my almost non existent hips and she snorts.

"Fine. But call me when you arrive."

"I will." Grabbing my bag I kiss her cheek and she gags before wiping it. I roll my eyes playfully.

The sun was just setting and my battery had died so there was so music to kill the time. I walked quickly but there was just this feeling.

Y'know like someone's watching you?

I choose to ignore it maybe its just paranoia since it's getting dark.

Maybe around 10 mins into the walk and I'm almost there when I hear footsteps and a clinking chain. I speed up furrowing my eyebrowns and they become louder too. Closer....and closer. I gasp as something hits my leg. Hard. I hit the ground and yelp. I stand quickly though, not letting them catch up to me. It hurt not much but I knew there was probably a bruise I'd have to hide from Talon.

I began to try running and soon I see my destination. I don't rejoice yet. Instead I focus on getting there. The chain sound bevomig louder. On the doorstep. I catch my breath and listen to see if I could hear it but it was gone. I breathe a sigh of relief but it falls short as Talon swings the door open.

"Here have you been?! I've been calling you. Its late flower and you walked home? Do you know what could've happened to you." He rushes at me pulling me inside and I just stand there breathing heavily.

"Did you run over here? Did something happen?"

Tell him?

No...I..

No.

"No I just wanted to get here quickly." I lie offering a weak smile. He looks at me before melting.

"Damn you should've called me Flower. I was worried."

"I know. My battery was dead. I'm sorry." He nods before pulling my into a hug.

I don't even know whats going on.

"Are you hungry?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I ate at Wendy's"

We had peanut butter sandwiches.

"Oh..cool. I'll just throw away my hard work if lasagna and steak."

Turning my attention to him I rub my stomach.

"I'm so hungry all of a sudden."

"Right." He chuckles placing a plate in front of me and it smells great.

I take a bite and nealy cry out with joy "You made this?"

"Nope. I got up. Took my phone. Called a restaurant. Got it delivered and put it on two plates."

Boy.

"Boy." I deapan out loud and he bursts out laughing.

"I can't cook for nothing." He admits and I shake my head enjoying the food.

"You have something on your face." He says frowning and I frown too.

"Where?" He walks towards me and lifts my chin.

De ja vu.

Slowly leaning down, he drags his tongue across my lower lip and sucks slowly. While I sit there blushing feeling tingly in the most inappropriate places.

He then stops with a final bite and I blush.

"There we go." He winks. "I'll see you in bed."

-------------

What is happening?

Are we in some sort of relafionshop?

The question "am I ready " is a of course!

I'm finally settling down. I feel different. Free.

But he's confused me.

Sighing I place the plate in the sink and wash them before entering our room. As soon as I enter he exits the bathroom and I freeze. His back is towards my and his towel basically hangs off his waist. The water trips down his back from his hair and I try my best to maybe sneak back out of the room but instead I hit my head on the door and fall on my butt causing the loose coat hanger to bounce off my head.

All because of my blasted hurting foot.

Talon turns around swiftly, obviously startled and I smile sheepishly.

"Are you alright?"

"What are we?" I ask at the same time while he's picking me up and I feel no shame in it. I want to know. So I'm going to know.

He looks taken aback and I fold my arms.

"What do you mean."

"The kissing, the caring, the hugging. What does that mean?" I continue boldly and he seems clueless.

"Well I haven't really thought about it but if you want to be my girlfriend that's fine." He says dead serious and I resist the urge to slap him.

"What the hell? You're making it sound like I'm asking for us to be something. I just wanted to make sure that I'm not just a game of yours so if you know that me and you aren't going anyway. Don't kiss me again." I say highly offended before walking to the bathroom door and locking it so I can tend to my leg.