•8√Eight√ Ocho

Folly's POV

Last night was...passable.

I didn't get any visible marks other than punches in my stomach. I crawled in my bed after a while then enjoyed the feeling of darkness taking over.

All dressed at ready to go by 7:30. A black adventador pulls up and I gape.

Nearly flying out of the house, barely having time to grab my bag, I swing open then door and crouch.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I whisper and he smiles.

"Good morning to you too beauty."

"Don't call me that." I snap. "Why're you here?"

"Came to give you a ride. Obviously."

"Yeah well I can walk." I said slamming the door. I walk quickly in the direction of the thrift store and sigh in relief as I enter safely.

Browsing around I take my time eyeing the objects.

"So! What're we buying today?" Nearly jumping out of my skin, I let out a small scream and turn towards Talon with wide eyes.

"Boy if you don't-"

"Get." He finishes sassily while snapping his hands and I feel my mouth twitch.

Stop it.

He eyes my lips, while a small smile appears on his.

"I did that."

"You did what?"

"I made your lips twitch."

"No you didn't. Weirdo." I try to play it off.

"Why don't you smile?" He asks and I take in a sharp breath.

"Because I don't deserve to." Is all I say before walking off.

_______________

I want to murder, this boy.

He bought all this unnecessary stuff, and even paid for mine.

Who does that?!

He forced me into his car.

Who. Does. That.

Grumpily slamming the door I glared at the very handsome brown haired boy walking next to me with a box full of stupid amazing stuff.

"Put a smile on that face beauty." He says and I only glare harder. Handing him the keys, he unlocks the door and leaves it wide so I could enter.

"Lets get decorating!" He says enthusiastically and I only stare at him blankly.

"Get out." I murmur walking towards my chair.

"What?"

"Get. Out." I repeat louder.

"Seriously? What the hell! Do you not realize that I am trying? For a good reason, which is just to be good, to be your friend."

"I didn't ask you bro." I shrug and he just looks at me in disbelief, but I have to do this, before I get attached and fall too deep.

"Folly. I- I don't know what to do anymore okay. I just- I." He groans before pacing. "I feel something for you."

Same.

"You feel something?" I ask curiously and he nods looking at the ceiling.

"Ever since I threw you down. I felt it."

I felt it too.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sorry."

"I know this is soon...and weird, but you can't honestly tell me you didn't feel it too." He looks at me, it kinda looks like he was pleading but I wouldn't know.

"I didn't feel anything." I lied raising an eyebrow and shaking my head. He sighs and drops his head.

"I'm so stupid." I hear him say and I can feel my heart do weird things, but I stay quiet.

"I'm sorry, I'm obviously not wanted, I don't even know why I keep trying, it's just that I felt this- I'm repeating again aren't I." He chuckles bitterly and I cringe inwardly. "I'll leave you alone."

He turns and I hesitantly call him back.

"Yes?" He says sounding hopeful.

"Your box..." I mutter and his shoulders drop.

"Keep it." Is all he says before slamming the door and leaving.

------

Okay, I feel terrible.

Should I let him in?

It's been three periods and he's been totally ignoring me, and that's what I wanted right?

So why do I feel my heart drop every time he just sits at the front row of his desk, or the way he doesn't even bother looking at the back row.

I did this.

I wanted this.

Damn so why do I feel this way!

"Arg!" I exclaim crushing the paper on the desk and throwing it away. However my aim just loves me. It landed directly on Talon, who swiftly turns around with a scowl so fierce it has me cowering.

His eyes land on me and they soften.

He was about to say something but instead shakes his head and turns around. My heart only sinks lower and it's then I make up my mind.

I felt something too.

A pull.

Something more than strangers.

More than friends.

But for now I'm just gonna let him in.

I'll let him in.