•14√Fourteen√Cuartorce

Folly's POV

No I didn't fall. I know you guys were hoping I did but Talon caught me and we began to make out.....

Kidding! Little nasties should be ashamed.

Shaking my head right now.
---------
"Folly! Talon's here to see you!" Dory yells.

What the hell.

What time is it.

Looking at the clock it says....5:12.

5:12?! Boy you better get your behind somewhere else.

After looking at my clock and scoffing. I turn my head and cover it with my blanket.

"Flower." He coos coming into my room and I open my eyes giving the wall a death stare. "Flower get up."

"Follyyy."

My comforter is pulled from under me and some thing cold hit me.

"Talon! What the hell is wrong with you!" I hear snickering and Rider stands behind him with a bucket smirking.

"You think this is funny!? Do you want me to get the cold?"

"Oh shut up princess." Rider says and I freeze.

If this boy don't get out of my room.

Too late.

I swiftly grab hold of the bucket and begin hitting him on his head repeatedly.

"Aye! Aye!" He yells running out of the room and I kick him in his behind.

I turn to Talon breathing heavy and his eyes widen as he lifts his palm.

"I-I just want to jog...."

"Jog?! Jog?! You woke me up to fudging...jog?!" I scream.

I'm not exactly a morning person.

--------

After calming down, I accept Talons offer and get dressed. We excuse ourselves and jog along the side walk.

"So...." Talon starts and I sigh.

He's gonna start conversatoon isn't he.

"I'm tired, wanna go get some coffee and rest?"

"We've been running for less than 20 seconds."

"Right. Wanna go energize for our jog then? I know a coffee shop nearby."

"Why didn't you just ask me to go out for coffee instead. Since you want it so much." I roll my eyes and jog faster.

I know I said I would let him in, but what happened wasn't just letting someone in, it was a full on "Welcome to my life" and I definitely wasn't ready for that.

"Did I do something wrong again?" He murmurs to himself while jogging and looking and the ground in thought and I sigh.

I think I spot the coffee shop and I look at him but he's still looking and jogging. I stop and watch him jog past the shop, waiting for him to realize.

"Folly?" He halts looking around and I just want to bang my head on a tree.

"I'm here." I scream unnecessarily loudly and everyone around me flinches.

What has gotten into me?

Feeling shy all of a sudden, I duck my head and walk quickly into the coffee shop.

I find a table and soon enough Talon follows.

"You okay?" He asks and I nod. He flags down a waitress and orders us two lattes.

"So..uh, anything you'd like to talk about?"

"This was your idea." I shrug and he sighs.

"Okay, I guess I'll do the talking, you don't know much about me. That's for sure." He smiles. "Well there is nothing much, I like to think I'm different though. From all the douches and all the people who react negatively to other people because of their race or because they're wealthier. Its a crucial world out there you know? I'm just trying to be seen as something else. When I take over my dad's business in a few years.....I wanna make a difference."

I stare at him in awe as he looks out the window.

"I'm sorry am I boring you? And where those lattes we ordered so long ago."

"No.. You aren't boring me. Please..uh.. Talk some more." I request awkwardly and he chuckles before going silent.

"A few days ago I found out I had a sister." He murmurs.

"That's-"

"She's dead now though. Miscarriage."

"Oh. I-I'm so sorry."

"Nah its okay,I mean I didn't really ...know her. Plus, I have my cousin Maien. She's visiting after school closes." He grins still looking outside. "Only a few years older but she acts like an older sister to me."

"She lives far though. She decoded to explore her options and try a different highschool. Not that I blame her, this place is....this place."

"Yea..that makes sense." I joke and he smirks.

"Is their machine broken or something."

"I'm so sorry sir, but our machines are broken." The waitress comes up and I gasp.

"Psychic." I joke again and Talon giggles. I really like that he opened up to me. Maybe its a change. Maybe... Maybe this will work.

-----------

I fell asleep earlier and woke up to a loud noise. What are they doing down there?

Groaning, I slowly lift myself from the comfy bed and trudge downstairs to see everyone sitting in front of the T.V with soda and pizza.

I turn around ready to head back up when Talon calls my name.

"You're just gonna leave?" He asks sounding genuinely hurt.

"I wasn't invited." I reply curtly not turning around.

"You live here. You don't need to be invited." He scoffs. "Come up with a better excuse."

I groan and sit down, as "The Good Dinosaur" begins playing.

Really.

I freaking love that movie!

We were just in the beginning where Buck started hitting the egg with a stick and I cracked up.

Everyone froze. Staring at me like idiots as I laughed.

"What is that hidious sound?" Rider says and I stop.

"You-you were-"

"Laughing?" I finish Dory's sentence and she nods. "So?"

Everyone just continues to stare and I become quite uncomfortable.

I quickly excuse myself and go up to my room.

I lock the door and slide down the other side.

Look at me. I'm a freak. I've been holding on to this for so long people are amazed when I laugh.

Is this who you wanted me to be? Huh mom?!

Tears dripping I grab my lamp and smash it against the wall.

"Was this what you had in mind?!" I scream, not caring if they could hear me. Dory was used to this. "Tell me! Do I look better!? Is this what was supposed to happen?!"

I finally collapse around everything that was broken. Hands on my knees I cry silently. Enjoying the feeling of the blood that poured out of my hand from the glass and clock that were now laying on the ground. Shattered.

Finally something I can relate to.

"I-is this g-good enough f-for you?"