30. Thirty. Trenta.

Folly's POV

You would think that after all that my life would be all swell.

But that's not what Wednesday was like.

Sitting in the secret hideout all alone since Talon had early morning practice, I was surprised when I heard a knock.

What did Talon tell someone about her too?

I open the door to find a bloody Taylor's brother.

Aka Arthur.

"Lord what happened to you?! Come in." I demand but he shakes his head frantically.

"I just came to say that I was sorry. It will never happen again." He then spun on his heel and ran off.

I smell Talon all over this.

It was that time where teachers were busy reading over our exam papers and where student just came to school for no apparent reason.

Closing the door, I lock it once more and turn back to my laptop where I was sending in college applications.

Talon was already complete with that as usual, he was never late for anything.

We applied for the same colleges with hopes of getting into one together.

Talon wanted to be a lawyer and since I had to study a bit of law for social work.

We were okay.

Speaking of the chihuaha, I hear the door unlock and find myself grinning at the huge tree in front of me.

"Love bug!" I yell and he rolls his eyes at the nickname.

"You love it." He drops his bag, locking the door and coming over to me pecking my lips.

"Aww that's all I get?" I pout at him to get more sugar but he doesn't even respond, just scrolls on his phone.

"Am I missing something?"

   No answer.

"Talon?"

"Talon..."

"Talon!" I scream.

"What?!" He yells back and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"The same reason you didn't tell me about the attack that happened twice." He snapped and I got quiet knowing I couldnt win this fight.

"I'm sorry." Taylor probably told him.

"Yea okay I forgave you already."

"Can I get a real kiss now?" He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"I'll take it." I shrug.

-------

It was lunch and we actually decided to eat in the cafeteria after Landon and Rider dragged us there.

Talon resisted more than me though.

He pulled me onto his lap and we ate in comfortable silence.

Well I did.

The boys just kept talking and laughing about random things.

So now you're probably wondering:

    Where does life come and kick you in the butt?

That would be right about now when a boatloat of spaghetti landed on me.

Talon barely got any and it was all over my lap.

I gasp as slimy corned beef slid down my hair with the spaghetti.

"What the-"

Crackles were heard and I find Taylor and her little gang standing over me.

"You little-"

"No. Let me handle this." I tell the guys and she mocks me while crossing her arms. "I know you think...that you have some type of future with my boyfriend. But he doesn't want you.  You're an abomination. Achoo. May the lord bless you. And its so stupid how you tell everyone about me being abused but you didn't tell them how you forced your brother to kill me just for Talon. Warning guys! She may try to kill you because she can't keep her legs closed. Stay away from us Taylor, you know Talon so you know his wealth. We will destroy you." I then calmly sit down on Talon while everyone gapes at me.

"Well nothing to see here!" Talon yells and everyone started minding their business as Taylor became their new focus as she began to cry.

Everything's falling into place.

Thank the lord.