21. Twenty-One. Veinte y Uno.

Folly's POV

Entering the house I'm kinda ashamed to say that I'm excited.

"Talon?" I call out when I don't notice him in the kitchen nor the living room. I walk to our bedroom and was about to enter when I heard his conversation.

"Drive safe okay? See you soon. I love you."

Que freeze.

What?

Relax it's probably just his mom or something.

Shh! Let's just see how he reacts.

"Hey buddy." I smile the happiest I could and he grinned when he saw me.

"Baby!" I blushed at the nickname before mentally shaking my head.

  One main focus Folly.

  Right!

He stood his full height before lifting me and squeezing.

"Please, don't tell me you made any plans with her for tomorrow." He whines and I shake my head. "Great. Because I have plans of my own."

Oo.

"I see." I smirk. "What about that little plan you made this afternoon?"

His eyes darken and he roughly, but gently pushes me against the wall. I yelp and my bag drops.

He stares at my lips and my breath hitches at the amount of lust in his eyes. It snaps me back to reality and I nearly facepalm with shame.

   What has gotten into you?!

"Looking so cautious huh flower? What's wrong? Can't back up your talk?" He teases slowly leaning forward and pulling my bottom lip with his mouth.

I shiver and was about to say something when the door bell rung.

"Yay!" He drops me like a hot potato and runs to the door.

Time to meet Mrs. Wright.

I hope.

I follow Talon with a huge smile but instead of seeing a curvy semi tall woman, a beautiful model looking woman. She was mixed and pretty slim.

So slim it had me looking at the tiny pudge that was growing in front of my stomach.

"Maien!" He yells excitedly.

Nope. Totally not his mom.

"Talon!" She screams just as excited. And I watch, rejected, as they hug.

"How are you?" Talon asks as his eyes soften a whole lot and I start to rub my hands together.

I decide to not make a scene and sit quietly. Smiling the best I could, I hop on the bar stool and stare at the two.

"You look great at always." Talon mutters in awe and there's this twinkle in his eyes that has my heart falling.

  Stop it! You just begun dating!

"Oh stop it." She smiles softly at him and they both sigh before hugging again. "I missed you."

Her eyes were closed and so were Talon's as he whispered the same words.

I decide to spare my heart the pain and leave without interrupting their little happy reunion.