Chapter 3

I cried when Jane asked me about me and Chase.
Jane was shocked she did not know what to do, then she ended up hugging and comforting me.
"Lets eat first, we'll talk about this after eating" Jane said. I just nodded.

After eating Jane decided that we will transfer to another place, more private to be exact, a place where we can talk about my problem privately. She suggested to go to one of the high end bars in our city and we rented a room and ordered some drinks as well.

"What happened Irene?" Jane asked.

I smiled bitterly to her and answered "I don't know Jane, one day when I woke up Chase does not love me anymore."

Flashback
Everything was perfect after we got married, we were happy with each other and both enjoying each others company.
It has been 2 years since we got married. Chase and I traveled to different places together and tried adventures together.
We were happy until he went to Singapore for a business meeting. Every night he calls me to tell me that he misses me so much and he also told me he saw some of his high school classmates and friends having their vacation in Singapore and he told me they already have kids. He told me he wanted one.

Of course I agreed with him I wanted to have baby as well. 3 months have already passed since Chase told me about the baby thingy.
To be honest yes we tried a lot of times even before he told me I never drink pills or anything so we must have a baby right?
One morning I realize my period was late. I was excited I did not tell Chase yet, I want to make sure first so I went to my friend who happens to be an Obgyne.
The moment I got into my car tears started falling down from my eyes. I called Chase and I told him that we need to talk, and he said sure and he is on his way home.

When I arrive home I saw Chase watching tv. When he saw me he run towards me and ask me "What's wrong baby?" I did not answer him I just cried and hug him there I felt I was home and safe.

After how many minutes Chase asked me again the same question and I told him "Hon I am so sorry I cant give you what you want. I went to the hospital to see a doctor and she told me it would be hard for me to get pregnant. I am really sorry Hon if I cant give you what you want." He froze after hearing me. He remove my hands that was embracing him then he got up and then he left.

End of flashback