Chapter 4

After telling Jane the whole story she immediately threw the bottles on the ground.
I know she is mad.

I hold her arm and said "Please Jane calm down."
Kumalma siya then umupo siya ulet ng maayos and she told me "So whats your plan Irene?If I were you I will leave that asshole alone para malaman niya kung ano ang mawawala sakanya."
"You know I cant do that Jane. I love Chase so much that I am willing to sacrifice everything just to make him happy."
She laughed sarcastically "Ohh please, Irene wake up a guy like him is not worthy of your sacrifices. He is a jerk and an asshole and you don't deserve him." Jane said in reply.

Hindi ako umimik sa sinabi niya. Then after that nagsalita siya ulet "Think about this Irene, Babalik ako ng US dahil kailangan ako ni mama doon. As much as I wanted to stay here with you, i just cant may inaayos lang talaga akong mga papeles dito. Why not join me tomorrow Ai? You can start a new life there." Jane suggested.

I stood up and I told her that I need to go home. Chase might be waiting for me at home. She held my hand and told me "I know you are avoiding my suggestion. I am just concern about you Ai you are my bestfriend, I dont want you to get hurt and you should know that".

"I know Jane its just that I am bot feeling well" I lied to her.

"If thats what you want then, Good bye Ai. Take care of yourself and dont hesitate to call me when things get difficult." Jane told me.

"Bye Jane, hope to see you again. Take care also and please send my regards to tito and tita." I smiled and waved good bye to her. Then I drive home quietly and without me noticing I am already here in front of our house.

Then I noticed something, Chase's car is parked inside our garage. My heart starts to beat fast. I felt scared when I realize he is there inside our house.