Chapter 17

"Dont mind that. Wala lang yan" sabi ko.

" Anong wala? Are you kidding me? Seryoso ako dito Irene. Is Chase hurting you?" He asked me again.

"He doesnt ok? Are you happy now? You know what I will go ahead. It was nice seeing you again." I said while getting my bag.

"Wait... Iam sorry ok. You know Iam jus worried about you" he replied.

"Where are you heading to? I can drop you anywhere as my way of saying sorry." He said.

"Im going to the hospital to do some rounds and after I will go home." I said.

"Ok then I will wait for you to finish your rounds and bring you home." He said while smiling.

Since I dont have a car I agreed with him.

When we arrived in the hospital I told him to just stay in my clinic and wait for me there.

"I will be back after an hour or two. Is that ok with you?" I asked.

"Its ok. Dont worry about me. I mean you have a tv here so I dont have any reason to get bored" he said.

And so I left him there and started doing my rounds. Actually my main reason why I went here was to get tested.

Before doing my rounds I went to the laboratory to do some tests and the med tech told me to get my results after two hours.

I did not realize that it was already 4 hours since I left Tim in my clinic. I went to the lab first to get my results and drop it to my doctors clinic and went straight to my clinic. I didnt even got a chance to look at the results because I was already rushing.

When I arrived in my clinic I saw Tim sleeping in the sofa. I think he got bored.

"Tim wake up. Im sorry, something came up kaya ako natagalan." I told him.

"Dont worry Im ok. But I think you should treat me for waiting here for almost 5 hours?" He said laughing.

I was about to say no because it was getting late and I really need to go home before Chase. But Tim already drag me.

"Tim I cant have dinner with you tonight. I really need to go home. I have important things to do." Sabi ko sakanya pagdating namin sa parking space.

Before he can even reply my phone rang already and when I saw the caller id i got scared. I dont have the courage to answer it.

When I was about to accept the call inagaw bigla ni Tim ang phone sakin.

"Chase? Its me Tim. I am with Irene right now. We are about to have dinner together but she insists to go home. I hope you wouldnt mind if I borrow my bestfriend for dinner just for tonight?" Tim said to Chase.

Hindi ako maka galaw sa kinakatayuan ko dahil sa nangyari. One thing is for sure. Lagot nanaman ako pag uwi.