Smile..

Namjoon and Jin stayed back at the  hospital while the others were brought to the dorm. Even if they didn't want to ,they know that manager hyung don't want more of them to be hospitalized. As their manager , he had to make sure of their health but as a person,he didn't want to be even ten steps near them .

           Jungkook is now in the dorm but in the same position,scrolling down the pictures and saving it with his tears falling on the phone then and now. Hobi , on the sofa watching their gayo tracks transfixed at one person. Behind the blankets was Jimin cocooned himself in the position while hugging the Tae plushie close to his heart murmering sorry.

      All the while Suga was in the studio staring at the computer . He wants to rant out his feelings through his songs like he usually did with his emotions suffocate him. Unlike every time, this time he can't seem to budge his fingers. After a while, he was clicking random files furiously. Just like that , a folder caught his eye -'Tae's fav".  As the file opened, he came across many songs and he clicked on the song titled 'the best'. With that , 'cypher' started echoing in the room. He felt his hand trembling as soon as it started playing. He couldn't believe that after what all happened , Tae continued to give them importance which was never deserved. Just as he closed his eyes, his thoughts got him back to the past

  "Tae ,why are you sulking like this?"

He saw Tae sitting in the studio staring at the computer looking very much disturbed.

"I can't seem to rap ,hyung ."

Suga felt chuckling at the statement, but he downplayed the feeling. Even though he knows why not being able to rap disturbed him , he still asked

"You know you can't rap.Why are you upset about it now ?"

He simply played a curious expression on his face .

"I want to rap , cypher"

Suga has experienced the fanboy of Tae as cypher came out . Tae's obsession over it always made him feel proud.

"Maybe .. I can help you . It won't be that effective ,but still.."

When he said that, he sneakingly looked at Tae, whose face was lit up with happiness once again.

"You are the best,hyung ", Tae replied with his boxy smiles prominent. He can't deny the warmth whenever he saw those smiles .The smile which always melted hearts. Just like every time , he made a pact with his heart to safe keep those smiles.

      Suga opened his eyes and felt his mouth twitching to a smile because of the memory. Before the joy could last ,a past deep voice echoed in his ears .

"Hyung ..please say that you were joking when you said my smiles only cause irritation and pain to you . Just because of the secret , why are you believing it was to deceive you .."

  Suga tried to stop the voice , closing his ears with his hands .

"No..No..I didn't meant that ..I was wrong ..your smile is beautiful Tae ..It never gutted me .. I was wrong to judge you like that ..I WAS WRONG"
Suga screamed to the voices.

   And the voice reminded how he broke the person's smiles which was always light to his darkened state.