Failure

Namjoon knew that he could not keep the members away from the hospital.Everyone is back in the hospital cocooning the person from any source which may take Tae away from them forever. It is kind of an irony, since these are the same persons who brought hurt on the second youngest.Even though the youngest has never entered the room after the first time , he knew that the younger wanted to be near Tae.

He knows he is sinking in a sea of failures.

    He failed to stop Jin from being an emotional wreck. He failed to stop Yoongi from going back to the shell person he used to be. He failed to stop Hobi from having hallucinations. He failed to stop Jungkook from going back to the loner he once was. He failed to stop Jimin from having nightmares.

       And most of all , he failed Taehyung in every way . He failed to be the co member, the hyung , the leader and a friend to the person who deserves it all.

Who could he blame ? Only him and his close minded thoughts.

              He could have stopped from this happening if he took the right step in the beginning. He didn't and just like that everything went chaos.A world of their own with full of passion, fun and warmth was enveloped by darkness. How could it not when the sun was no longer there? Even if they can have the moon , can a moon shine on it own? Their sun is battling with death right now and a battle which he wasn't sure whether the sun would win. Would a person tries to win in a battle for to come back to a world which only give him tears?

 The silence was disturbed by the ringing of his phone. As he glanced at the name of the person calling, he answered the phone with fear.

"Which floor is Tae in?"

No greetings, just straight to the question. He could sense the anger in the question and the affection in the way the caller said Tae.

"Third floor"

     and like that the call ended. He could feel his own heart's beating by the arrival of the person. The person was not family, but cared like family. In front of the camera, the person smiled and greeted each and every member of BTS showing equal warmth. Once the camera goes off , the smile and warmth was reserved for one person in BTS. The person did care like family,but only to the person who is now lying on a bed, whose lifeline is held onto by number of wires.

            Namjoon has to fear the person as this person didn't abandon Tae once he came to know of the secret. He had seen the person giving warm hugs as greetings to Tae and eyes with hatred towards them.As the person arrived the floor, he could feel intimidated by the fan claimed eomma of Tae , Byun Baekhyun.

   Seeing a similar image of Tae triggered a memory,

"Do you know something hyung? I think the fans are right of me being an idiot weird guy.Don't you think only an idiot would gives priority to the people  who hurt him with words and actions ? An idiot who is willing to take the pain if it means his members are safe.."

   He didn't give importance to his words and within the next few hours Tae proved his words with his action.

"Sunbaenim .."

"Don't you dare speak anything?Do you know who I am angry at right now?"

"...."

Before Joon could say anything,he was cut off by baek.

"I am angry at Tae. I am angry at him for not listening to me to quit this group. I am angry at him for caring the person who doesn't deserve it all."

   Baek knows that when he said he was angry at Tae, he also knows that he could never be angry at him. The BTS doesn't deserves a sweet caring person like Tae,not even him could be deserving.

"We are really sorry.."

  Baekhyun could only laugh at that.

"Sorry.. Do you even mean it when you said that? I don't think apologizing is enough and even don't know what will be even enough. How could you all do this to him just because.."

   Before he could complete the sentence, Jimin ran to them speaking the words that they have been waiting for

"Tae is awake..."