Darkness..

Darkness..

As far as Jimin's gaze fall, there were only darkness. Just like the darkness in his heart, all he saw was darkness. He walked around aimlessly not knowing where he was going . Slowly a light started illuminating out of nowhere. He slowly walked towards the source and it lead him to a stage. He was brought back to that day , the dark day.

          The stage was lit up with lights now. He could hear the fan chantings and screams,

' BTS...

BTS ...'

Then  he heard 'Spring day ' 

   and his heart soared at the lyrics

   and his heart soared at the lyrics. He could see six persons dancing ,in which five of them were masked and one unmasked.

"Tae.."

He slowly whispered.

  His heart tugged by the passion to which the person in front of him was dancing. All of a sudden, everything came to a halt and there was an eerie silence.

"JIMINIE..",he heard Tae screaming.

  Before he could respond, the darkness once again enveloped.

Another scene started to play.
  He saw Tae nearby a wishing fountain with a coin tossed in it wishing for something. The boy in front of him was very concentrated at his wish.

"Tae ..",he placed his hand on Tae's shoulder.

"Jiminie .. ", Tae replied opening his eyes and greeting him with his special smile reserved for his special persons.

"What are you wishing ?", he asked softly.

"I can't say that , then the wish won't come true ..",he replied with a slight disappointment at the thought of not being able to answer his best friend's question.

The scene faded away again and he was received with a deep baritone voice in the background.

"I wish that I would be able to protect the people those who held a special place in my heart."

  Hearing the wish he didn't heard that day  ,Jimin could only crumble down to the ground and cry .

"Why am I hearing the wish now ?"

  He felt something weigh on his hand. As his eyes opened , there was Tae in his hands and he was once again on the stage . As his eyes wandered , the stage was covered in blood.

"NO......"

"Jimin  ..wake up ..wake up .."

"Hyung ,wake up .."

   As his eyes opened , he was met by the concerned gazes of Hobi and the maknae. His eyes wandered for the one thing that could calm him.

"Hyung..it's behind you ."

His heart calmed down as soon as he saw the Tae plushie. He grab hold of it and kept close to his heart.

" I am sorry for being a burden ,Jiminie... Maybe I will be able to say the goodbye before too long if wishes do come true.."

       And he might know that the wish Tae hoped for was to say a goodbye once and for all.