Strawberry

As the last rays of sun fall on the trees , the drops of water on the strawberries made the farm look even more beautiful. Somehow ,the sight itself made light crawl in his darkened soul. The warm breeze which petted his hair brought along the sweet scent of strawberry and the dirt. Just like that he could cry without a care ,with him lying on his bed and cuddling Soonshim.

          With time passing ,the darkness seeped into the sky. It was not dark as his soul, as the night was adorned by the moon and the stars. 

Being in his hometown itself was a great relief to his wounded soul. Being surrounded by the people he knew from his childhood brought happy memories.They acknowledge him for his success, but in their eyes he is the same boy who ran around,playing in the dirt and making friends no matter the age. That itself allow himself to break down the walls he built and allowing himself to be vulnerable. If he could heal himself ,then this is the only place .

"Have I done the right thing?"

At times, he felt he is stronger than he gives himself credit for. Even after feeling betrayed by the people he considered as family ,he never cut himself .

At times ,he felt he is weak also when had to depend on the sleeping pills for him to sleep or the anti depressants for faking his smiles.

       Was he brave or foolish when he took the pain for himself which was supposed to fall on one of his members ? He doesn't know but knows that he can't never turn blind eye to the people he cared for.

   He was glad he was a good actor to fake his amnesia and must be damn good one to act while he was in emotional as well as physical pain. It must not be the skills he acquired from acting in his drama. It might be from the days he had to act at all fine when all he wants to quit.

He is thankful for the moment he decide to save his member . Even though it ended him in hospital ,it gave him the courage to finally think about himself.

This chapter is mainly for those who is confused. Tae told a secret to his members (please don't guess and even if you guess,no commenting). Just like that his happy life turned bitter. He never cut himself or tried suicide . One event occurs in which he save one of his members ending him in the hospital. Tired of the sadness, he took the opportunity to distance from his members bringing amnesia as factor with help of Baek and the doctor.

In the upcoming chapters ,you will be able to find out the past events ,his secret,the hurt and how he got in the hospital . Hope you will there for the whole journey..

Thank you for the votes and comments. Please continue to share your thoughts through the comments. It lets me know how much you are connected with the story.

I also want to remind you that this is pure imagination. No intention of bad thoughts to any of the members.I know how much they care for each other . So in the nearby future ,if I get solid ideas , I'll write a book purely dedicate to how they care for each other. The moments might be imagination but full of care and being for each other.