Should I ???

What should one do when one can't feel the warmth from the sun ?

What should one do when one can't appreciate the music he once loved ?

Should you fight for a world
Where every breath hurts
Where you detest your heart's thump

Should you try to stay awake
If the smiles starts to scar yourself
If the tears never seems to cease

When you can close your eyes
To never wake again
When you can go to somewhere
To never hurt again

A time has come ,
Because of someone's hate in eyes
The sharpness in their words
For me to fail to feel the light again

Nights before
I was able to wear a mask
Faking to the world of my courage
Alas,as I say it was before
And the world needs the mask
Which has crumbled and,
Flowed along with the winds

Never was I the Phoenix
To fly from the ashes
And the hope has burned with the fire

Should I fight for another day ?
Should I wake for another day ?
Should I when there will be never a we for any day ?

Should I ?

     As he wrote down the last line ,he realised he doesn't know the answer .
His mind was clogging him and somehow ,he felt like he needed to write down his thought. He couldn't write it as sentences because he know even if he deny he couldn't let go of his passion for music. What worries him that the once passion which seems to fire him has come to the point that he could barely feel the warmth?

He miss those taste of the meals Jin would cook for him when he miss home.

He miss those encouraging words of Namjoon when he decide to write a song.

He miss those warmth of Yoongi when he would rap and he would listen attentively.

He miss those smiles of Hoseok whenever he accomplished a hard dance step.

He miss those pranks with Jimin he played on others.

He miss those game nights with Jungkook which would eventually getting a scolding from Jin for staying up so late .

And most of all he miss those memories which seems to run away from him while the darker days seems to envelop it .

Leaving him to remember harsh glares,eyes with disgust,hurtful words and the loneliness and which leaving him with a question.

Should I?

Sorry for the late update . I was sick and after that too much college works.The poem above is my creation and from the next chapters onwards you will have chapters of present combined with long flashbacks.