Decision

"Tae is awake.. "

  A news which was supposed to bring happy tears and relief to the heart. A news which was supposed to bring an aftermath of hugs , peacefulness and apologies. Then, why did it end in sad tears and hurt?

Is it because that you know the lyrics of the song but you forget the melody?

Or you could say that the person is alive but doesn't have the memory to complete the song called life.

Without a piece in a puzzle , the picture is incomplete, no matter how much small the piece is . Then ,what about a bigger piece called memory?

"But he doesn't remember any of us ."

   The doctor put out the reason in one simple sentence.

"He forgot the traumatic incidents of his life."

Or ,simply

"He forgot the people who broke his trust ."

   The human body is created in such a magnificent way that as you learn more about it the only thing you could do is get amazed. The heart may forgive the ones who hurted it but the brain is not a easy one to forgive. When the brain feels like the heart has passed it's limit forgiving others,then the brain will take the matter into its own decision.

Forget..

    A word got from forgive by  adding ,rearranging and deleting.Adding new space by deleting the sad memories for happier ones and rearranging the order to place the one who only needs the trust in front position.

BTS knew the hurt had already replaced the happy memories they once created .

Now,the brain decided to replace the hurt ones by new memories.

When you delete a file ,it goes to the trash bin.When you delete it from the trash bin, it is no longer visible...but it's still there.

The memory is there ...but dazed ..like the fog which cover the path ..the clouds which cover the moon...

And BTS doesn't know how to uncover the fog without making the person remember the glass pieces he continued to walk through.