Last Chance

There are times when you want to reach out to someone and speak out your words . Then you hesitate because you aren't strong enough to fight the judgemental stares of others. You know that reaching out for them is the right decision to take. You just stare at them as they get comfort by other hands. The walls aren't thick to enough to stop the cries from reaching your ears. Even if you try to consume the happiness of the nearby persons surrounding ,nothing stops the nightmare from reaching you at night . Actually ,they aren't nightmare ,they are only plain truths which you try to shun away from. Deep inside your heart you know, that person could be you in the near future. The person was too kind for this world and that's why someone is there to comfort him.

When you try to stand away too far when they try to reach out to you ,then you don't have the right to feel sad for yourself .Once the screams started to settle down,the hospital was once enveloped again by silence. They don't know what they should do rather than staying outside the hospital room.Soon after they were greeted by the sight of their manager along with the EXO members . They could see a disheveled Baekhyun along with them and judging by his rumpled clothes ,he came out as fast as from whatever job he had. They were greeted by a polite nod from Sehun but they clearly know it was only them not trying to be disrespectful.  As some of the EXO members enters the room ,they could only silently watch. The other EXO members stand silently outside with them.

 Baekhyun and others came out after some time ,but they felt like an eternity. He silently walked away from them . He stopped suddenly and turned towards them. His hands were trembling and his face clearly show he was crying.

"I don't know if I am taking the wrong decision. If I could I would have never made this decision and hoping that you all don't make me regret this."

 They were confused by his words and wondered what decision he made.

"Tae do remember all of you. "

 The members were shocked by the revelation.

"He was hurt by all of you and he asked me for time to heal his heart. I thought by supporting his decision I was making the best choice. It seems I was wrong. Seeing him spiraling more down into the darkness and him being in the hospital again means it wasn't the right choice after all."

They know why he wanted to stay by Tae's side because no on would want to hurt this much.

"Then also ,I don't know if I am doing right by exposing his secret. You can't move forward unless you accept the past. The way you all look now seems like you are regretting what you did but I could be wrong also you could be great actors too."

 The words were cruel and it did burn them badly . Unfortunately, they couldn't defend themselves. Even if their emotions were untainted now , there was time it was complete filth, showing best partnership in-front of the camera and torturing one kind soul. There were never physical abuse , but sometimes your eyes and words could do much more damage.

"This is your last chance. If you hurt him again, I will make sure BTS will be a six member group and you won't be able to even speak a word to Tae again"

By saying that, Baek walked away from them along with his members"

"Baek"

"Suho hyung.. They could only save him because this is the last chance for Tae too. "