A battle to fight

As one by one entered the room,each step heavier than the next as they walked to toward the person they tore apart. A person whom never judged them for the dark secrets they hide ,who continued to stand with them even when he received harsh words. Words that should have never been said to a person ,especially to a person who became your family. 

"Why are you all standing here?I told you I hate being with persons I don't know"

"Tae,we know that you do remember us."

  They could see him flinch at the words and try to close himself more to the wall. The action reminded how their family has been crumpled. Ignoring him,speaking crueler words has not only severed the bond between them but also with among themselves. When they try to fit in with the world,they forgot about the vows that made at the beginning days.

' To stand against the rules together which stops them being themselves and to support each other when one falls.' 

They forgot the promises except the one who is in a battle with the death. They could see from his eyes that he is tired of the battle and is very close to giving up.When they broke the faith in him,they broke the trust they had with each other also.It is back again to the start where they could only strangers when they look at each other.

Jimin slowly walked to the person he called his soulmate and went wrapped his arms around the person.He could feel his body stiffen and he knows he have to say the words now or it is going too be late to turn it back.

"I'm sorry."

He kept on repeating the words and could feel the way both their clothes are getting drenched with tears.As Jimin stopped ,one after the other kept on repeating the same actions and the words.Each action longer than the other confirming that they are not going to break his faith again.

Taehyung could feel his thoughts clouding him,

"Should I trust my soulmate again?

Should I smile to our maknae again?

Should I place my hope with Hobi  again?

Should I share my emotions with Suga hyung again?

Should I find comfort in Jin hyung again?

Should I share my troubles with Namjoon hyung again?

Should I keep my promises with my group again?

Should I.......?"

The doctor has warned him that if a repeat happens like that of today,there will be no more chances for him.The questions which are bothering him was not able to get an answer,but he knows only time will tell. For now he have to win this battle with them.The only answer he has found for one question,

"Should I fight for my life?

Yes....."

Goodbye to all the readers. This will be the final chapter of Should I and it was a sad journey with conflicting emotions. The only plus point was you wonderful readers who didn't abandoned the story even when I partially abandoned it. Thank you for the support and I'll see you in my next stories.