06.

"slow dance these summer nights. our disco ball's my kitchen light."

of the many nights that they shared together, it was ones like this that they truly treasure. stay-at-home dates which requires no fancy dresses nor extravagant candlelight dinners, yet there was still the element of surprise which lies with how jimin never fails to amaze seulgi.

strong arms wrapped around her lithe waist, it wasn't easy for seulgi to move around the kitchen. it felt as if there was a big baby clinging onto her. her big baby, that is.

"why won't you settle down? i'll call you when i'm done," she tells him as she continues mixing the spaghetti sauce before transferring it into a glass bowl.

jimin, in return, propped his chin on her shoulder and replied, "no, i'd rather hug you like this." and although she couldn't view his face, she could precisely imagine him pouting.

"it'll take me longer to finish all these when you're being like that," she sighs.

"good. then i get to hug you for even longer."

it was an impossible case. it's the only time seulgi couldn't win over jimin—save for all the times he insists he loves her more.

seulgi jumped up in surprise when she felt a hand creep up her shirt, warm palm against the bare skin of her tummy.

she was quick to pull his hand away when it started going higher, whining, "park jimin!"

he only laughs at the way she called him by his full name. "what? the food's taking too long and i'm already hungry. thought i'd have you for dinner instead," he teased.

jimin had always been a playful one, and it wasn't new to seulgi. it was new for him, however, that she decides to play along. "you know what, that's actually a good idea. it's way too troublesome to cook, anyway," she mirrors the grin on his face as she turned around to face him, arms wrapping around his nape. 

he blinked a few, eyes wide, quite skeptical of the girl in front of him. nevertheless, his lips curve up into a lopsided smile before landing on her soft ones. they melted into each other, soft tiers fitting perfectly and moving on their own accord; and just when jimin's kisses started to travel south, adorning seulgi's clear skin with marks, they heard a loud 'ding!' and they both halted for a moment before seulgi started to speak. 

"guess we won't have to wait anymore," she said, holding her laughter in. 

"goddamned chicken," he muttered under his breath as he glared at the oven; and that's when seulgi lost it, bursting into fits of laughter.

in the end, they had one of the best nights enjoying each other's company and seulgi's "edible, at least" dinner-- as how jimin had put it. there was a never-ending banter ironically partnered with fond stares. some might find them strange; one moment, they're all up on each other's noses and the next thing you know, they won't be able to keep their hands off each other. 

yet it seemed perfect. for seulgi, at least, as long as it was with jimin.

the stereo started humming a soft tune and jimin laid his hand out for her to take, only to meet seulgi's lifted eyebrows. "what?" she asked, laughing a bit. 

he pointed at his hand with his chin, "take it."

squinting her eyes a bit, she takes his hand anyway and he guides her up, towards the side where there was more space. 

with eric clapton's voice in the background and jimin's doting gaze-- everything just seemed perfect as they danced on their kitchen floor, the moonlight only illuminating their bright smiles as they held each other in their arms. 

"you know, if we were out on a fancy dinner, it wouldn't be any different," he whispered, "you'd still look as beautiful and i'd still think the same."

it was a wonder how he always knows the right words to say to make seulgi feel all types of butterflies in her stomach; and it's a wonder that after all this time, he still manages to do so.

"and the wonder of it all, is that you just don't realize how much i love you," he sang along in a soft voice, smile only growing wider as he rested his forehead on hers. 

and in that moment, she didn't need anything else; for he was hers, and it feels like the whole world is, too.