08.

"and you need to know that i'm hella obsessed with your face, your face."

"kang seulgi!" seulgi could hear jimin call her from their room and she could only snicker

"kang seulgi!" seulgi could hear jimin call her from their room and she could only snicker. guess he's finally seen her latest sms post, huh? 

her boyfriend had never been a fan of stolen photos, let alone stolen photos of him asleep, and seulgi knew that very well. she had to reassure him many times that it was fine and that he always looked extremely good anyway. yet jimin still couldn't get fond of the concept. 

soon enough, he was standing in front of her with his hands on his hips and a cute pout on his face. "what?" she asked him, feigning ignorance. 

"delete it!" he whined, slumping against her on the couch and flailing his limbs a bit. 

she lets out a soft laugh, cupping his cheeks and placing a quick peck on his protruded lips. "no can do, baby."

he sighed in defeat as he laid there, back against her side before sliding down to rest his head on her lap. 

"is this even your account? it's just full of my face," he commented, scrolling through his phone. 

bringing her attention back to the book she had been reading, she casually shrugged her shoulders, "i like flaunting what's mine."

at that, jimin couldn't help but grin and laugh quietly like a maniac. ah, kang seulgi, always making him feel like a high schooler. 

"you know, if you like photographing me that much, you should just ask for a selfie," he looked up at her, the grin not getting wiped off his face, "no charge, really." 

seulgi rolled her eyes, scoffing at his words. where does his overflowing confidence even come from? but hey, she couldn't blame him. he has every reason to be confident. 

she found his suggestion quite silly. the sole reason why she loved capturing him in such unguarded moments was for it was when he looks his best-- the most authentic. 

he didn't need to strike a pose, nor check himself out in the mirror to see if he looked good enough. for in her eyes, he always did. 

and she's never felt as in love as she does whenever she sees him smiling so bright, looking genuinely happy because he's doing something he adores.

however, a selfie wasn't really a bad idea either. 

she dropped her gaze towards the guy laying on her lap, tapping his shoulder with her phone. 

"hm?" he hummed, looking up at her. 

"you owe me a selfie," she grinned and handed him her phone. 

"that's better," he grinned to himself, seemingly proud of the picture he took

and unbeknownst to him, seulgi was busy taking pictures of him again, admiring the beautiful man whom she's proud to call hers.