2

Oh my god... 50 people decided to click on my story I'm so confuzzled...

Just FYI, I forgot to include it in the first chapter, but the dark skinned girls name is Ali.

Edit: in the first chapter the teacher said "Melinda" I apologise for that, and I just changed it to "y/n". It's a long story but now it's fixed :)).
-----

First break. Finally.

I went to my locker and got my books for my second and third classes.  History and Math.

I began to walk down a path with a gate on the left side. There were lots of people sitting in groups. Lots of chatter going on as well. I found a space along the path that wasn't surrounded by groups and I sat down. I grabbed out my headphones and started to play music.

Sitting alone is nice and peaceful. I do miss having friends to laugh with though... maybe at second break I should go looking for Kate and Ali.

I was deep in my own thoughts when I saw four boys walk past. One of the four was the boy with pink streaks in his hair. I heard the teacher call him "Jungkook" earlier...

The other three seemed a lot friendlier than the boys in science had acted. I could tell just by the way they were laughing and smiling as they walked in my direction.

Jungkook hadn't seen me yet so I tried to avoid it by putting my head down. That didn't seem to work because I heard him say something to his friends and he began to sit down next to me. Ughhhh noooooooo...

The other three boys sat too.

The first boy introduced himself, "annyeong, I'm Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope or Hobi" he said with a big smile on his face. J-hope had dark blue hair. It was almost black. Just like the boys in science and the rest of the boys next to him, he wore his shirt untucked and tie loose like there were no worries in the world.

The second boy introduced himself, "my name is Seokjin but my friends call me Jin" he giggled a bit when he said it. His hair was a nice shade of brown and his eyes were big and full of happiness.

The third boy introduced himself, "I'm Jimin, nice to meet you" he smiled. His eyes squinted when he smiled I found it quite cute. His hair was bright pink... blindingly bright pink...

"We met earlier" Jungkook looked at me. "I'm Jungkook"

I was about to speak until J-hope beat me to it. "You probably already know that from the amount of times the teacher yells at him" he messed up Jungkook's hair and giggled as he spoke.

I laughed a little at the comment, as did the rest of the boys. "Yeah" I said simply.

"Do you have a name?" Jimin said while giggling so it didn't seem as rude as it came out.

"Yeah, I'm (y/n)" I smiled at the friendly boys.

"Have you made any friends here yet?" Jin asked.

"Only two, Kate and Ali" I said.

"Oh yeah, I know them" Jimin spoke.

We talked for a bit more, getting to know each other. These boys are a lot friendlier than the ones in science...

"Hey, (y/n), sorry about our friends in science" Jungkook began. "They can be massive jerks..."

"They ARE massive jerks" Jimin laughed.

"No, no, they're not a problem for me. I've dealt with much worse" I said.

"If they ever physically hurt you, no, if they ever do anything that makes the slightest negative effect on you, please tell us" Jin said kindly.

"Especially if they hurt you" J-hope said.

I smiled at the kind boys. "Thank you"

-----

Hope you enjoyed :))