5

Two weeks...

It had been two weeks since I talked to the boys.

I had managed to avoid them in school.

Avoiding their endless calls and messages.

Avoiding them all together.

It broke me...

Mum only recently came home too.

Jungkook had tried very hard to talk to me at school and he would call many times every day but I continued to ignore him.

What if Namjoon found out he had been trying so hard to talk to me... he was willing to kill me if I did that... he would probably kill Jungkook too. I had to avoid him at all costs.

-----

I walked into class... avoiding eye contact with Jungkook and Jimin, sitting in the seats near mine.

At the end of the lesson I started packing up my books as a rude girl hit my open pencil case onto the floor, clearly on purpose. All of my stuff went everywhere on the floor.

Of course Jungkook and Jimin were the first to help me...

As soon as it was all cleaned up I grabbed everything and left quickly to avoid talking to them.

Jungkook caught up with me. 

"Hey, why haven't you been talking to me"

"I don't know..." I looked away.

He stopped me and dragged me into an empty classroom.

"Please tell me. I'll fix it" he began to beg.

I sighed. Do I tell him?

"Namjoon is threatening to kill me if I talk to you boys ever again" I spat it out quickly like ripping off a bandaid.

He looked down and stayed silent for a while. "I've been really sad since you started ignoring me. I thought I did something wrong to annoy you. I would never have guessed my own friend threatened your life" he looked up again and made eye contact with me. "He'll pay for this"